PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Of course, I would much rather have Hightower healthy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
But there's part of me that gets fascinated by how BB and the BB-Braintrust deal with injuries such as this.

Does he pick up individual guys who can each deliver a piece of what Dont'a does?

Does somebody else on the roster get elevated? (hello, David Harris!)

Do they scheme differently... "BB introduces the 'Book 'Em Dano' defense... 5-0-6..."

This will be very interesting to watch. Remember, they were decimated in 2015... and were a shanked XP away from a shot at the Super Bowl.

Again, I love Hightower... but...

Bill_Twitter2.jpg

BB signs 11 7 footers, and has them all line up on the defensive line, arms straight up in the air. either they bat the balls down, or the other team scores a quick td and our offense gets a chance to match it.

he calls it the Harden defense.

Who knows. I never heard of Akeem Ayers, Kyle Van Noy, or Akiem Hicks until we traded for them.

But there's part of me that gets fascinated by how BB and the BB-Braintrust deal with injuries such as this.

Does he pick up individual guys who can each deliver a piece of what Dont'a does?

Does somebody else on the roster get elevated? (hello, David Harris!)

Do they scheme differently... "BB introduces the 'Book 'Em Dano' defense... 5-0-6..."

This will be very interesting to watch. Remember, they were decimated in 2015... and were a shanked XP away from a shot at the Super Bowl.

Again, I love Hightower... but...

Bill_Twitter2.jpg
My underlying fear is that this kind of thing can't be managed forever toward winning a championship. In other words, you can't keep bleeding talent and expect everything to roll along fine patched together with duct tape and baling wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft