PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T - Players who don't make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the responses, seems like a welcoming, knowledgeable forum! On the subject of players who didn't make it, anyone get cut from the Pats and come back to bite them?

There have been several that have caught on with other teams, but none recently that I can think of that made it 'big' elsewhere (i.e., Pro Bowl caliber). Most notable in recent years would probably be Ted Larsen. He was a 6th round draft pick that was cut at the end of his rookie training camp in 2010, and is still a starting OL in the NFL, now with Miami.

I'd love to see 'Hard Knocks' come to New England, guessing BB wouldn't like the distraction......

You have a better chance of winning the lottery than seeing the Patriots as the feature team on Hard Knocks as long a Bill Belichick is around.

There have been several that have caught on with other teams, but none recently that I can think of that made it 'big' elsewhere (i.e., Pro Bowl caliber). Most notable in recent years would probably be Ted Larsen. He was a 6th round draft pick that was cut at the end of his rookie training camp in 2010, and is still a starting OL in the NFL, now with Miami.

You have a better chance of winning the lottery than seeing the Patriots as the feature team on Hard Knocks as long a Bill Belichick is around.

A Pats Hard Knocks would be must see tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back