PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T: Edelmann opens up about his arrest for vandalism in 2020

I love Jules, his appearance on Real Ones was great.

How much tequila is in a "bunch"?

Edelman is my all-time favorite Patriot. Thanks for sharing this.

“Thanks, Paul,” Edelman said with a laugh.
Classic. Blame the guy you got drunk with for what you did.
There's a marketing opportunity in here somewhere, with Edelman doing hood slides on cars.

Knowing how much $$$ Edelman and Pierce have....I am betting that was some top shelf ****...like Clase Azul Ultra (Extra Anjeo)....which retails for about 1.5K/bottle....

I wish I were there.....I'd have stopped Edelman from jumping on that Volvo though....

To quote Bill Engvall - "Tequila was involved - get off me!"

to quote Joe "Jose" Kerr.....more tequila por favor...andale!,,,where are dee young girls? bring them to me...arriba!! vomonos!!!

It's pathetic that he was trying to emulate Starsky & Hutch because nobody did it better than the Dukes.

Dukes Of Hazzard Television GIF

It's pathetic that he was trying to emulate Starsky & Hutch because nobody did it better than the Dukes.

Dukes Of Hazzard Television GIF
Hey Jules, that guy is wearing jeans, cant use that excuse for a bad hoodslide lol. I bet that hood is super slicked up at the studio with some kind of slippery slide wax. Speaking of edelman. Early on he made a fantastic Gronk-like effort at a first down but I could never find the replay. i dont remember what game. Was it when he filled in for an injured Welker (the game when Welker sat up in Kraft's box?)

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back