PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NYT: Julian Edelman may have helped stop a school shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The threat was originally posted on Wes Welker's Instagram account, but when Welker went to contact the authorities, he dropped the phone.
giphy.gif

Interesting story. Almost certain that the kid was just being a dipshit troll but even so everyone who was involved did exactly the right thing, sounds like.

I'm sure it was worth the lulz he got when he reposted it on 4chan or some other ****stain forum.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
Interesting story. Almost certain that the kid was just being a dipshit troll but even so everyone who was involved did exactly the right thing, sounds like.

I'm sure it was worth the lulz he got when he reposted it on 4chan or some other ****stain forum.

Mom had weapons in the house. It's happened before, however unlikely.

Mom had weapons in the house. It's happened before, however unlikely.

Yeah but I don't put much stock in that. It's like when they search the wrong person's house for drugs and find 'money as well as large amounts of prescription drugs'.

It's Michigan, anyone that close to Detroit who isn't armed is already dead.

Good for him. Responsible citizen. (Now if only law enforcement in a different state had followed up on a student's threat after being notified of it...:mad:o_O)

College QB, NFL WR, makes babies with swimsuit models, hosts Burgertyme, bromances Tom Brady, makes logic defying SB catches and in his spare time thwarts school shootings. Is there nothing JE11 can't do?

College QB, NFL WR, makes babies with swimsuit models, hosts Burgertyme, bromances Tom Brady, makes logic defying SB catches and in his spare time thwarts school shootings. Is there nothing JE11 can't do?

Keep his knee from breaking in the offseason...zing!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Keep his knee from breaking in the offseason...zing!

Apparently he has mastered that as well since he's never suffered an off season knee injury. Sadly, you remain...zingless.

Why would someone see a comment like that and message Edelman as if it's his responsibility to do something? Especially when popular figures likely don't see or read their messages from random people.

Why would someone see a comment like that and message Edelman as if it's his responsibility to do something? Especially when popular figures likely don't see or read their messages from random people.

Sadly in these times it would be irresponsible of anyone that did notice it not to escalate it and some law enforcement officials haven't exactly been receptive to warnings from the average citizen.

Not sure, but I’m glad it worked out.

The threat was originally posted on Wes Welker's Instagram account, but when Welker went to contact the authorities, he dropped the phone.
Dude

Good for him. Responsible citizen. (Now if only law enforcement in a different state had followed up on a student's threat after being notified of it...:mad:o_O)
....and the FBI. They should all be sued for a billion dollars. Blow them up

Sadly in these times it would be irresponsible of anyone that did notice it not to escalate it and some law enforcement officials haven't exactly been receptive to warnings from the average citizen.

Plus I'm not sure Instagram has a report comment feature.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I don’t think anyone cares what happened to the sick kid that made the threat. If they went through his house with a tank, it’s ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents