PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now we FINALLY get to see who's better - Ben or Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatekeeper

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hi all :)

First, congratulations on your new signing. I'm a bit surprised Father Belichick was eager to take on the headache, but we'll see how all of that plays out in due time.

As a respected, long-time contributor to these forums for over a decade, I feel now is a perfect time to resurrect the long-running debate over who is the better quarterback: Brother Ben or Brother Brady. And that's because there is finally a common denominator between them: Brother AB.

All three of the men are still in their respective primes, and we are only one season removed from Brother Ben's most productive offensive season, with Brother AB being a primary reason. In short, here is what I am saying:

If Brother Brady does not throw for at least 5,129 yards and 34 TD's this season, there is no doubt that Brother Ben is the better quarterback at this juncture.

As for all-time rankings, that is yet to be determined. Both QB's still have many seasons left in the tank to establish their rankings in relation to each other. Brother Ben is only 4 SB victories and 6 SB appearances behind Brother Brady at this time, and by season's end, my guess is he will only be 3 victories and 5 appearances behind.

And as for tomorrow night's epic clash, I'm not sure Father Belichick and company understand just how much of a whirlwind of distraction Brother AB truly is. It's his nature. He causes destructive distraction and frustration involuntarily, and I suspect that will begin in some way as soon as he joins the team. So if he is present in any capacity tomorrow night, I expect the Pats to suffer for it greatly. He will possibly be yapping Brother Brady's ear off already without even being suited up. This will cause #12 to have a subpar game resulting in a one-sided loss to the black n gold.

Final predictions:

Steelers 48
Patriots 13

Brother Ben: 32-45, 425 yds, 5 td's, 0 int's
Brother Brady: 13-31, 145 yds, 1 td, 3 int's

What say you, brothers?

I am sorry you are too late we heard from sources that the tourch has been passed already to Mahomes.

Probably should be comparing Ben to a lower tiered quarterback -- he's not, nor has he ever been on Brady's level.

Is this a joke thread?

Almost every year lilloyd comes over here and has some of the most insightful well thought out football posts, represents your fanbase with class and then you come over and crap all over the place...

First, we already know who is better. We have known for years. Having Brown on this team means nothing.

Second, Brown is 31. He may still be a top receiver in this league, but he is on the downside of his prime. It is not like Brady is getting a 28 year old Antonio Brown.

First, congratulations on your new signing. I'm a bit surprised Father Belichick was eager to take on the headache, but we'll see how all of that plays out in due time.

As a respected, long-time contributor to these forums for over a decade, I feel now is a perfect time to resurrect the long-running debate over who is the better quarterback: Brother Ben or Brother Brady. And that's because there is finally a common denominator between them: Brother AB.

All three of the men are still in their respective primes, and we are only one season removed from Brother Ben's most productive offensive season, with Brother AB being a primary reason. In short, here is what I am saying:

If Brother Brady does not throw for at least 5,129 yards and 34 TD's this season, there is no doubt that Brother Ben is the better quarterback at this juncture.

As for all-time rankings, that is yet to be determined. Both QB's still have many seasons left in the tank to establish their rankings in relation to each other. Brother Ben is only 4 SB victories and 6 SB appearances behind Brother Brady at this time, and by season's end, my guess is he will only be 3 victories and 5 appearances behind.

And as for tomorrow night's epic clash, I'm not sure Father Belichick and company understand just how much of a whirlwind of distraction Brother AB truly is. It's his nature. He causes destructive distraction and frustration involuntarily, and I suspect that will begin in some way as soon as he joins the team. So if he is present in any capacity tomorrow night, I expect the Pats to suffer for it greatly. He will possibly be yapping Brother Brady's ear off already without even being suited up. This will cause #12 to have a subpar game resulting in a one-sided loss to the black n gold.

Final predictions:

Steelers 48
Patriots 13

What say you, brothers?
Switch off your Madden, son.

I am sorry you are too late we heard from sources that the tourch has been passed already to Mahomes.

One nice offensive season in no way catapults someone beyond the resume of accomplishments of #7.

Don’t even know how to respond to the op?

Guess They’ll just wheel Brady onto the field and let him do what he does? You know? Stuff like winning football games. God forbid he doesn’t match stats with the great Ben Roethlisberger. Not sure how this effects his legacy?

Probably should be comparing Ben to a lower tiered quarterback -- he's not, nor has he ever been on Brady's level.

I challenge you to find one SB winning drive of Tom's that matches the impressiveness of Ben's SB winning drive against Arizona, capped off by the greatest clutch throw in NFL history.

I'm not saying Ben is better than Tom, of course, but after all these years, this is STILL a noteworthy battle.

Almost every year lilloyd comes over here and has some of the most insightful well thought out football posts, represents your fanbase with class and then you come over and crap all over the place...

How so? I am always complimentary of Tom 12 and company, but am also inclined to offer noteworthy facts showing that Ben 7 is certainly a viable competitor of Tom 12. Tom 12 has said so himself.

When it's all said and done, it will be interesting to see who history declares as the better signal caller.

How so? I am always complimentary of Tom 12 and company, but am also inclined to offer noteworthy facts showing that Ben 7 is certainly a viable competitor of Tom 12. Tom 12 has said so himself.

When it's all said and done, it will be interesting to see who history declares as the better signal caller.

Ben should be in jail...

One nice offensive season in no way catapults someone beyond the resume of accomplishments of #7.

Yeah, Mahomes will have to work on his bathroom game.

Final predictions:

Steelers 48
Patriots 13

What say you, brothers?

Put down the edibles.

Final predictions:

Steelers 48
Patriots 13

What say you, brothers?
The World Health Organization recommends that Allegheny county residents stop cutting their oxy with coal dust

I challenge you to find one SB winning drive of Tom's that matches the impressiveness of Ben's SB winning drive against Arizona, capped off by the greatest clutch throw in NFL history.

I'm not saying Ben is better than Tom, of course, but after all these years, this is STILL a noteworthy battle.

Feel free to google Patriots - Seahawks and watch the fourth quarter. 2 back to back touchdown drives against one of the greatest defenses of this era, with clutch 3rd down passes. So he had 2 impressive come from behind drives in one single SB quarter.

4th Quarter in atlanta, 2 touchdown drives with 2 2-pt conversions to tie, then a game-winning TD drive in OT.

First super bowl against the Rams, only a field goal drive, but still impressive.

By the way, all 3 of these opponents - miles ahead of that arizona team.

So is Gatekeeper the alter ego of Parker or Kellerman????

If we agree that Ben is the greatest qb who ever lived will you leave?

Final predictions:

Steelers 48
Patriots 13

What say you, brothers?

You should be banned from this forum forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots