PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Not Done Network" for Super Bowl LIII?

Status
Not open for further replies.

batbl18

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone know if the Patriots plan on doing 24/7 streaming again leading up the the Super Bowl starting from the send-off rally? I was glued to Patriots.com on the "Not Done Network" and I thought it was a really great production for being a "pop-up shop" for a week. Hosts Jay Crawford and Molly McGrath were a pleasure to listen to and they had a lot of neat guests stop by their set. Not to mention the highlights and replays of Patriots moments to get hyped for the game.

They didn't announce it last year until 10 days before the Super Bowl (which gives us another day) but I figured if they deemed it a success they would do it again.

Did any of you guys watch any content on it? Are you hoping they launch it again (maybe as the "Everything We Got Network")?

Here is a release from last year: Patriots to Launch 'Not Done Network' Week of Super Bowl LII

yes to Molly

Probably will be called 'Everything We Got Network' since NotDone was the slogan last year.

'Still Here Network' ;)

Also enjoyed this last year, got to visit the set and party area in the Mall Of America too. Hope they do something similar again this year.

Unfortunately, Fred announces they won’t be doing the 24-7 Not Done Yet network again this year.

They’ll be doing PfW in Progress live video broadcats Mon-Fri., as well as a 7pm broadcast with Andy Fart and they recommended downloading the Patriots App to follow all of the content they’ll provide next week.

Unfortunately, Fred announces they won’t be doing the 24-7 Not Done Yet network again this year.

They’ll be doing PfW in Progress live video broadcats Mon-Fri., as well as a 7pm broadcast with Andy Fart and they recommended downloading the Patriots App to follow all of the content they’ll provide next week.

That's a bummer to hear, I really enjoyed the production last year. It's too bad they couldn't find happy medium between PFW broadcasts and the full studio feel that they appeared to have. Maybe a mix of broadcasting live video from radio row with content being created remotely out of Gillette Stadium as filler pieces.

Either way we're lucky to have a team and owner who provide a ton of content out there for us the fans, and for being spoiled by the team's successes where we expect only the best in the league whether it's on or off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back