PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Edelman at Practice Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep ... load management just like Kraft.

So without Edelman they score 13 points instead of 20? Is that enough?

Crazy that Edelman has been in the injury report all year and already has 1000yrds.

The 2013 team may have still had an elite offense with Gronk, Edelman, Vereen, and Amendola all healthy. The 2019 team has all of their skill players...they just aren’t good.

Looking solely at skill players the main difference between the 2013 and 2019 team would be Gronk. And even he only played 6.5 games that year.

With the rest I'd give the 2019 team the clear edge over what we had in 2013. The RBs are hands down better, the WR group has more potential if Brady had consistently more time and Watson/LaCosse beats Matthew Mulligan/Hooman. Brady plays at a higher level as well.

The real limiting issue for this year has become the OL with only Thuney performing at a high level. Wynn looks good but lacks the experience to use his toolkit in a more nuanced way against all different kind of rushers, the center position is a cluster**** of injury and the right side of the line has turned into a nightmare (relative to last year).

All of this has become sort of a multiplier for issues in other areas (WRs sometimes really all covered, Brady sometimes being inaccurate or not seeing someone open).

We sure as hell could of used this defense back in 2010, 2011 & 2012. :D
We weren't beating Seattle in 2013, but the previous 3 years could've ended differently if we had 2019's defense then.

And finally, my personal favorite—Is Gisele really hot, or does she just look like a 12 year old boy?
Wouldn't kick her out of bed, but overrated. The face just doesn't work for me, and like virtually all fashion supermodels, too skinny for my taste.

Wouldn't kick her out of bed, but overrated. The face just doesn't work for me, and like virtually all fashion supermodels, too skinny for my taste.
Adriana Lima is a twig as well, but I’d definitely snap her in two. She’d have the best 4 seconds of her life with me.

Adriana Lima is a twig as well, but I’d definitely snap her in two. She’d have the best 4 seconds of her life with me.
It’d be nice to work at it long enough to get to the minute mark.

When was White injured?

"good receivers"
We have two: Edelman and White

So we dont have any good receivers who are healthy? Thankfully we are playing the Bengals and have all their signals...we should be ok. :D

If I was meeting here for the first time and she told me she was one of biggest models of all time, I'd be like "Sure lady and I'm the president" lol. For me her face is like 6.5/10 at best

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News