PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"nfldraftparty" user on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyManny

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has been checking out what some user at youtube "nfldraftparty" has been posting, but it's been great stuff. I should've brought this up earlier, b/c for tons of prospects, there were multiple game highlights for each, sometimes even going through the trouble to highlight or circle the player at the start of the play to orient you.

Here's a thread on nfldraftcountdown with some posts from the guy creating those videos: Prospect Videos - Draft Countdown Forums

Unfortunately, the videos look like they are now being taken down. Which is a shame, I don't know why, but some person went to a ***load of trouble to create these videos and now they're all getting wiped out.

Anyway, I will post updates if they end up back...

I don't know if anyone has been checking out what some user at youtube "nfldraftparty" has been posting, but it's been great stuff. I should've brought this up earlier, b/c for tons of prospects, there were multiple game highlights for each, sometimes even going through the trouble to highlight or circle the player at the start of the play to orient you.

Here's a thread on nfldraftcountdown with some posts from the guy creating those videos: Prospect Videos - Draft Countdown Forums

Unfortunately, the videos look like they are now being taken down. Which is a shame, I don't know why, but some person went to a ***load of trouble to create these videos and now they're all getting wiped out.

Anyway, I will post updates if they end up back...

Meh. They took down the Connor Barwin highlight reel.

But, after watching this interview on Youtube. . . . tell me that Barwin doesn't look like a young Mike Vrabel clone. :eek:

nfldraftparty's account has been suspended. ooops

I've always liked draftguystv videos. They profile almost every player even into the likely UDFAs that no one talks about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back