Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which other Sunday week 7 game is of most interest to you?

• Rams at Niners

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texans at Jaguars

• Panthers at Eagles

• Browns at Bucs

• Bills at Colts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's some interesting playcalling down there at the goal line....

Booger is going to be getting a visit soon for bad talking E-LIE. Might have to file a missing person's report for Booger...o_O

Somehow calling the Gints hot garbage seems like a compliment.

Always good to watch Eli bungle another game to add on to his hall of fame resume.

In other news, that piece of excrement Rae Carruth was released from prison today after serving 19 years. I’m a big believer of “you do the time you are square” but in his case I dont how htf he only got 19 years and not life or death.

Always good to watch Eli bungle another game to add on to his hall of fame resume.

In other news, that piece of excrement Rae Carruth was released from prison today after serving 19 years. I’m a big believer of “you do the time you are square” but in his case I dont how htf he only got 19 years and not life or death.

He def should have gotten life, especially since the guy he hired to do the killing got 40 yrs.

Florio's defending the decision to go for two.

Giants made the right call to go for two

I particularly loved this part

Now that it’s happened twice this month, hopefully the announcers won’t act like they’ve just seen a three-eyed fish the next time it occurs.

where he ignores the fact that both teams who've tried it have lost their games. I did also like that he's basing his argument on an article that actually includes this

You might think that all the assumptions going into this exercise don’t capture the reality on most teams.

what the hell happened this summer? did ESPN hold an open casting call specifically looking for ultra-morons?

if so, they knocked it out of the park...when you come up with a mutt whose IQ is 1000 miles south of Warren Sapp's you truly have hit the motherlode...and man, that McFarland is one mother of a LOAD.

By now, you should have a sense of how this game unfolded. It lived up to the hype in the sense that the game sucked as much as both of these teams have sucked all season long. Despite the fact that both teams trotted out bottom-six defenses, points were hard to come by for most of the game, because both offenses looked like they'd never practiced together and were learning a new playbook on the fly.

Giants vs. Falcons final score, takeaways: Atlanta keeps playoff hopes alive by beating lifeless G-Men

where he ignores the fact that both teams who've tried it have lost their games. I did also like that he's basing his argument on an article that actually includes this
This happened in one of the great college games of all-time. In 1969, Texas and Arkansas met for the “national championship”. Ark led in the 4th 14-0. Texas scored and went for 2 - made the game 14-8. When they scored again, the XP gave them the 15-14 win. There was no OT then and Texas wanted to win. Darrell Royal, the Texas HC, said getting the 2 was easier after the first TD rather than the 2nd.

where he ignores the fact that both teams who've tried it have lost their games.
They each lost their games, but not because of the "go for 2" strategy. They each lost their games because they were trailing by 14, scored a TD, but then gave up a FG. If you're down 14, there ain't no extra point strategy that will tie the game or give you the lead if you score 2 TD's but also give up a FG.

The strategy worked for Philly. They were down 14, cut it to 6, got the ball back with a chance to take the lead but had to punt. It was only after Minny extended the lead to 9 that sealed the game for the Vikes.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back