PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Is there a more gutless POS team than the Lewis Bengals?

Cannot trust them not to step on their d**k to hand opponents the game - feel sorry for the Bills.

BTW, Rivers was 42 yards short of winning the passing yards title. Guess who won it????

Brady! At age 40!

Well there it is. Cincinnati won't do anything about it except sh their pants and blow their last timeout somehow along the way.

A SB win will let me forget the BB Jimmy gaff. We should have gotten a First Rounder.

Imaginary first rounders are worthless.

Nothing personal, but Marvin Lewis should be incinerated. Figuratively speaking of course.

Poor Bills. So close... and it’s slipping away

Chandler Jones with two sacks today. Up to 17 for the season. Unfortunately for him, still no playoffs with the Cardinals.

Bortles!

Bucs take lead over Saints

Saints still win NFC South

Poor Bills. So close... and it’s slipping away
I love it. They tossed a game by experimenting with Peterson as starting QB week 11. I love that this is what keeps them out of the playoffs

Wow. The Jags have lost 2 games heading into the playoffs. I actually think the Titans could go into Jacksonville and beat them again.

Whose calling the plays for the bungles? Lol. Pathetic playcalling.

I don't believe Greg Olson has played a worse game than this in his life.

Arizona takes a 2 point lead in Seattle. Slightly more than 2 minutes left for Wilson to come back for a game-winning drive. Which I think he will. The Cardinals aren't really clutch performers.

So Jaxs Rolled over so they can play Tennessee next week. Stranger things have happened imagine Tennessee coming up North.:D

Wow. The Jags have lost 2 games heading into the playoffs. I actually think the Titans could go into Jacksonville and beat them.

That would be absolutely amazing, without a doubt the team I'd most want to play in the divisional round

It was a long shot but was hoping ATL would not get in. I think they're the most dangerous time in the NFC despite their record.

Nothing personal, but Marvin Lewis should be incinerated. Figuratively speaking of course.

Well for as long as he's tortured Bengals fans I think that is too quick. We need some sort of slow flesh eating virus for true justice. And dropped of in a remote jungle with lots of mosquitos and other exotic parasites.

Also figuratively speaking of course.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back