PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

that punk Landry needs to be thrown out of the league. He's just a POS. Has no respect for the game, just focused on himself. Kick him out of the league!

Wouldn't mind Brady throwing to him younger version of Edelman.

Terrible play call for two point conversion in Miami

Titans up 15-10 and now punting with 5 min left, that ain't over yet...

If they lose then Ravens are automatically in + the Chargers get in over Bills

Something is wrong herewith your calculations. A Ravens loss gets the Bills in.

No. It be fun :). I guess of all the teams that could get in I like the Titans the most.

They are horrible playing the Titans is equivalent to a Bye.:oops:

lol, Chiefs might go to overtime.

So 49ers win again LOL

Our mid 30s pick suddenly just turned into a mid 40s pick . So pissed off. Can’t believe they won 6 in a row

Everyone be thankful that this will be the last time we’ll have to be subjected to watching a Marvin Lewis Bengals team.
I'd like to say i agree but cinncy has a lot of talent and a good coach would make them a threat. With m lewis in charge thats not likely to happen.

Lots of time left in Baltimore
Game is far from over

That stiff arm by Mariota may be the icing on the playoff cake.

So 49ers win again LOL

Our mid 30s pick suddenly just turned into a mid 40s pick . So pissed off. Can’t believe they won 6 in a row

A SB win will let me forget the BB Jimmy gaff. We should have gotten a First Rounder.

Lots of time left in Baltimore
Game is far from over
If the Ravens take the lead it's over. The Bungles are chocking up as usual.

Ravens decided to stop clowning around

I'd like to say i agree but cinncy has a lot of talent and a good coach would make them a threat. With m lewis in charge thats not likely to happen.
Sort of related just heard little chucky pagano was fired.

A SB win will let me forget the BB Jimmy gaff. We should have gotten a First Rounder.
They didn't want to risk another Matt Cassell situation where they franchised him and he immediately signed, there was questions if anyone would do the trade. Before the the trade with the 4+rs, Jimmy started 2 games, did well but got knocked out in his 2nd start. Him staying behind Brady for the rest of the year was not going to make him any more valuable than he was last off season.

Ravens take the lead

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back