PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the Broncos are trying to take Douglas out.

Edit: Talib is lucky he didn't get tossed.

lol fight! Douglas and the donkeys going at it! I LOVE IT!:D

Another Palmer turnover unreal

Suspend Talib for a game or two, Goodell.

So I'm curious: does Talib go after Ward when he's diving at knees?

Cause if not, he seems like a hypocrite.

What a surprise, Talib

Dont like a player getting injured but I dont shed a tear for any Broncos player... hope he is out against the Pats...makes it a bit easier

Blatant DPI on Harris in the endzone. Uncalled, of course!

Dont like a player getting injured but I dont shed a tear for any Broncos player... hope he is out against the Pats...makes it a bit easier
Pretty sure Harris was back out there during the brawl. If so, talk about a dramatic sell on the Douglas cheapshot. Hated the hit, but don't roll around on the ground like you just got sniped and then come back in a play later. Talk about embellishment.

That was downright DIRTY by the Titan player....but it seems the Broncos are getting their karmic returns for always diving at guys' knees.
That was a bush-league hit and the Tennessee player should be ejected. Furthermore, TB12thegoat is a moron for thinking that is funny.

With the amount of injuries the Pats have had the last 2 times facing them in the AFCCG, I have zero sympathy for any of their injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back