PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 11 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even tho they lost, I gained a little respect for the Bengals.

They fought hard til the final whistle on the road and didnt run away in fear of the prime time lights against a really good team.

Deone Bucannon listed as a LB. Dude is one of those tweener freaks. Was a binky of mine :(

I suspect it was more the fact that they had 2 losses between the two of them.
If he tweeted that before the game, I'd agree. If the tweet came out late on a thrilling game, I'll assume he got caught up in the moment. It's not outrageous, but I don't put much stock in Schefter's analysis, just his scoops.

Definitely close than anticipated, but unsurprisingly, the Bengals lost.

Patriots beat then Bills then Beat Denver -- and Denver beats Cincy. HFA is in cruise control mode. Even if Cincy and Den win out from there, the Patriots would have to lose 4 times in the following 5 games: Philly, Miami, Tenn, Jets, Houston. Forgetaboutit.....

The 9 Byes earned in the BB era have resulted in a SB win approx 45% of the time, at least a SB appearance 66% of the time, at least an AFCCG appearance approx 90% of the time.

Be nice for the Patriots to leave this week with a 2 game lead over Denver and Cinci for sure. If they win next week after they basically lock up the #2 seed at worse

Per Playoffstatus.com, if the Pats beat both the Beefalos and the Donkeys, they have a >99% chance of earning a top-2 seed.

I hope the goober plays on sunday. Seriously

They still choked at the end. Less on Andy and more on Dalton though.

Dalton didn't play lights out but he played decent enough to say that game isn't on him. Cincy's D folded like a cheap tent. IMHO it's on the D far more than anything or anyone else other than maybe the DC.

arizona are nothing special.
wouldnt mind seeing them in the SB.

and the cam/brady mvp comparison just got real!!

I think worst case scenario for pats is 14-2. should win the rest of the home games but you never know. two tough division road games to end the year, could lose one, i don't think both though. I really think worst case scenario is a loss to Denver and one of the division road games in week 16 or 17. That being said, Odds of us getting home field in that scenario are very very good.

Dalton didn't play lights out but he played decent enough to say that game isn't on him. Cincy's D folded like a cheap tent. IMHO it's on the D far more than anything or anyone else other than maybe the DC.

I'm an idiot. I meant to say Marvin, not Dalton. o_O

Last edited:
Even tho they lost, I gained a little respect for the Bengals.

They fought hard til the final whistle on the road and didnt run away in fear of the prime time lights against a really good team.
Yeah, I wouldn't sleep on those guys. They gave Ariz all they could handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back