PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Truth = Colt fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that same post, he also said he was a Vikings fan, and later he said he was a 49ers fan. So what fan is he? Better question...who cares?

Stop giving that guy so much attention, we have a game in less than 5 hours.

In that same post, he also said he was a Vikings fan, and later he said he was a 49ers fan. So what fan is he? Better question...who cares?

Stop giving that guy so much attention, we have a game in less than 5 hours.

He has a Colt avatar

Just pretty funny to seem him get less respect from his own team's fans than he gets around here.

Ahhha. Got me. This comes as little surprise. Why say i'm a Vikings fan? Simple, why get a bunch of Pats fans even more mad at my team or give my team a bad reputation. And yes, i'm well aware what i'm doing is giving myself, and my team a poor reputation.

So why do that? You could try to explain it by calling me a bunch of insults, but no, that's not the case either. The fact is that people need to own up to Spygate, but thats only one aspect of football. The reason you've heard so much about it on here is because people continue to try to justify the illegal actions and often do so by attempting to spread the blame to other people, other players, and other teams. So because people continued to try to justify and make excuses, I continued to talk about it. Why not, I find it fun personally.

You can think what you want and that's fine. I don't expect to be popular on here. But after all, its only a message board, this has no impact on me directly besides having fun making good conversation. I do apologize to anyone who I have been rude or obnoxious to. You don't have to believe it, but that is true.

I feel the way i do and i'm certain Pats fans feel the way they do. We'll probably always disagree, and there will always be bad blood between the two teams. But that's what makes the rivalry great. So to all of you, kick back, relax, get ready for some football.

The Colts and the Patriots face off tonight.

Ahhha. Got me. This comes as little surprise. Why say i'm a Vikings fan? Simple, why get a bunch of Pats fans even more mad at my team or give my team a bad reputation. And yes, i'm well aware what i'm doing is giving myself, and my team a poor reputation.

So why do that? You could try to explain it by calling me a bunch of insults, but no, that's not the case either. The fact is that people need to own up to Spygate, but thats only one aspect of football. The reason you've heard so much about it on here is because people continue to try to justify the illegal actions and often do so by attempting to spread the blame to other people, other players, and other teams. So because people continued to try to justify and make excuses, I continued to talk about it. Why not, I find it fun personally.

You can think what you want and that's fine. I don't expect to be popular on here. But after all, its only a message board, this has no impact on me directly besides having fun making good conversation. I do apologize to anyone who I have been rude or obnoxious to. You don't have to believe it, but that is true.

I feel the way i do and i'm certain Pats fans feel the way they do. We'll probably always disagree, and there will always be bad blood between the two teams. But that's what makes the rivalry great. So to all of you, kick back, relax, get ready for some football.

you need to own up to the fact that you need a psychiatrist.

And still to the very end, even after being exposed, NFL Truth continues to be unable to comprehend the difference between a fact and an opinion. The fact - not opinion, but fact - that even Colt fans on a Colt message board dismiss his opinions as ignorant and/or irrelevant speaks volumes.

It's difficult for me to fathom some of the very many contradictions, but perhaps there really are some serious mental issue here. For example, NFL_T states "why do that" (referring to the posts he makes) and answers his own question by stating "Why not, I find it fun personally" (a great example of troll behavior) yet then goes on to say four sentences later "I do apologize to anyone who I have been rude or obnoxious to. You don't have to believe it, but that is true."

So which is it Sybil, an attempt to humor yourself with excessive troll behavior, as stated in your second paragraph, or an apology, as stated in the following paragraph? FYI, that was a rhetorical question, don't bother answering; we all know the answer.

Take the advice of your many fellow Colt fans and let it go. The Patriots broke the rules, and they were punished; it's over. The Colts have a great organization, and as you yourself mentioned, your behavior is giving that team a bad reputation.

Take the advice of your many fellow Colt fans and let it go. The Patriots broke the rules, and they were punished; it's over. The Colts have a great organization, and as you yourself mentioned, your behavior is giving that team a bad reputation.

Let's be fair: he's not giving the Colts a bad reputation. And it's hard to see how (folks like workhorse notwithstanding) he can make the reputation of Colts fans any worse, at least around these parts.

You finally got something right. Your failure streak is ended by naming the teams playing in a game. Take a rest. You deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back