PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camps INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ss

When I met Graham and had beers with him his rookie season he was a awesome guy.
I cant speak bad about him.

He’s an awesome player. I hope we are interested if he hits the market.

The rule is a joke. The owners knew the rule was a joke when they passed it. They just don't care.

1. The new helmet tackle rule is a joke
  2. The new catch rule is a joke
  3. The defenseless receiver rule is a joke
  4. The QB slide/dive rule is a joke
  5. The new kicking rules are a joke
  6. The new personal foul rules are a joke
  7. etc...
The league is making it abundantly clear that it cares about money, control, and political influence, and little else.

Again, these are all rules to control the game. The NFL is not fixed but without a doubt, it is manipulated by the Refs, consciously or not.

Ss

When I met Graham and had beers with him his rookie season he was a awesome guy.
I cant speak bad about him.

I remember he was supposed to be our draft pick that year according to this whole forum and all the media.

The rule is a joke. The owners knew the rule was a joke when they passed it. They just don't care.

7. etc...
The league is making it abundantly clear that it cares about money, control, and political influence, and little else.
Exactly, none of the helmet stuff is about actual safety. Just about liability in court. It's why the one helmet rule that ended Pat Patriot is still enforced despite there being no real proof it's needed.

Hate to give the colts credit, but this was a great block on special teams.

7. etc...

Yup. They're clearly looking to maximize short term profits with an eye on bailing out in the long term and avoid lawsuits. So they don't care that they're killing the game on the field. Within the next 10 years, you'll begin to see more and more owners selling off their teams.

I feel like this is almost the very bookend to "I dont care, I cant stand it". The absolute end will come whenever Denver finally fires his ass.

Titans first round pick Rahsaan Evans missed more than three weeks of practice and tried to return to practice today but couldn’t do it. There was a lot of hysteria on draft night about how the Titans stole him from the Patriots, but supposedly they weren’t actually interested in him.

Rashaan Evans does limited work, before being shut down

And then life happens.

Lions trade for Eli Harold conditional 7th rounder in 2020
Had a very bad year last year in PFT but was highly regarded.
Great no risk move by Patricia to see if he has anything there to work with.

Lions trade for Eli Harold conditional 7th rounder in 2020
Had a very bad year last year in PFT but was highly regarded.
Great no risk move by Patricia to see if he has anything there to work with.
And apparently the presumed starter at LB in SF now is Dekoda Watson, which is a sad example of how there’s still some of that 0-9 talent in place despite Garoppolo covering it up in the last 5 weeks.

(Watson has 7 starts in 9 seasons, most recently in 2014. He spent some time with the Pats in 2015.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes