PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Suspends Antonio Brown for 8 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn’t even include the former trainer who filed a civil lawsuit. The NFL is letting that play out in court first.

He's obviously going to challenge this. Seems extremely harsh.

Last edited:
8 games, I am not sure it is enough time to fix his brain. I expect many Antonio's ups and downs till the end of his suspension.

So he basically got a 14 game suspension last year and now 8 this year.

I'm just gonna say it

Sign the beast!

This mean we can get him at a 50% discount?

Sign the beast!

Then release him after a week...

About time the NFL made a decision. They really dragged their feet for this one.

If I were Brown's Manager/Agent....I'd have him pay off everyone he wronged...and have his victims sign NDA's.

Then tell Brown to keep training hard...and to stay the F off social media....

Of course...Brown wouldn't listen to me...oh well...

If I were Brown's Manager/Agent....I'd have him pay off everyone he wronged...and have his victims sign NDA's.

This offseason Brown literally made a deal with one of the victims to settle, both parties signed it.. and then he just didn't pay what was agreed upon.

The only thing consistent about this guy is his irrationality.

The 8-game suspension doesn't account for the sexual assault charges by his ex whatever, which is still under investigation. NFL out to screw Brown out of two seasons for being uppity. Nice to see plantation owners haven't changed much.

This offseason Brown literally made a deal with one of the victims to settle, both parties signed it.. and then he just didn't pay what was agreed upon.

That is polite.

And the increasingly strong possibility that he’s broke.

All he had to do was NOT threaten the woman. He couldn’t even do that.

Was against the signing, am against what he stands for. Bad person with bad anger.

This mean we can get him at a 50% discount?

Sign the beast!

Then release him after a week...
i think i can tell who doesnt have a sense of humor...

Sign him up for the jersey sales

Good gosh almighty Joe Friday would this man just....
tenor.gif

He's obliviously going to challenge this. Seems extremely harsh.
Well I was wrong. Brown isn't appealing this decision. Now he just needs to find a team to hire him.

I know the cancel culture guys at Patsfan want him to lose his job forever, but I find that to be despicable. ;)

This doesn’t even include the former trainer who filed a civil lawsuit. The NFL is letting that play out in court first.

Brown is a complete wingnut and were I in control of a team he'd never be considered for a roster spot...

...with all that said, do you believe there's any possibility the accusations levied against him by Britney Taylor are false?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back