PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Rumors: Patriots O-Lineman Brian Schwenke Retires On Eve Of Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, we’re a bit light on veteran depth now aren’t we? I’ve been heavily focused on the nba last few months so excuse me if I’m off here.

That should be it for Ted Karras on the bubble talk.

Gotta go find the projected roster thread and update now.

And there you have it. The annual veteran retirement at or around the start of TC. We knew it was coming it was just a matter of who it was going to be. OK not a big problem, but lets hope there isn't another.

They. Hate. Their. Coach.

Let's face it ... reporting to Dante you're either 100% ready or give it up ... there is no middle.

Let's face it ... reporting to Dante you're either 100% ready or give it up ... there is no middle.
It’s tough to leave summer vacation and report back to work. Musta just been like naaaaaah lol.

He got his ring, didn’t he?

How many is that now that have chosen the retirement path after signing with us? Four?

Kind of odd!

How many is that now that have chosen the retirement path after signing with us? Four?

Kind of odd!

Do you mean this season? Is it that many?

Schwenke doesn't really count as signed then retired as he's been with the team for a year (technically).

That conditioning run does it again.

Anyone remember the OG who came over from the Bengals in the 90s with the Greek last name who did this? I swear to God he started a ****ing trend.

Yup. Get to camp, find out what the difference is here than the other 31 and say peace out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing