PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Plans to Sign Openly Gay Player Fell Apart Last Spring

Brady6

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The bad press for the NFL continues build although this seems a bit of a reach.

The Inside Story of How the NFL's Plan for Its 1st Openly Gay Player Fell Apart | Bleacher Report

Is Kerry Rhodes An NFL Free Agent Because He's Gay? | SportsGrid

Interestingly I Google searched Brandon Lloyd - just curious if there had ever been any speculation around his orientation and I discovered very much the opposite. Thought this was a decent read.

http://www.aolnews.com/2007/10/15/brandon-lloyd-implies-troy-aikman-is-gay/

I have am not homophobic at all and the industry I work in has many openly gay men that said I am not sure how this will play out in the NFL. Thoughts?

I don’t see what football has to do with who they find attractive, I rather detest having this nonsense shoved in my face.

I don't care if someone is gay, straight white, black, red, green, blue, curved, obtuse, an ameba, etc. The only important question is can that person rush the passer?

Why is this in the PS forum? It's related to the NFL. I think a mod might be a little homophobic...

Why is this in the PS forum? It's related to the NFL. I think a mod might be a little homophobic...

Because it will just open up Pandora's box. You'll get the rats from the Political forum crawling up here because they sniff cheese. I say leave it here, where it belongs.

I don't care if someone is gay, straight white, black, red, green, blue, curved, obtuse, an ameba, etc. The only important question is can that person rush the passer?

He probably can, you know he would love to get his hands on the sack.

Unless he is a running back, then I'm sure he loves to pound the ball and find the hole.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back