PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest NFL Picks Contest Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to add a link for the standings somewhere within the Picks Contest Tab?
Right now the only way to find the standings (so that I can see that I am in 89th place...) is via the link in this thread.

Thanks!
Yes, I'll be swapping that back out and they'll be in the slide-out bar after tonight. :)

@Ian
Are you going to start a new thread each week or just have this thread ?

Reactions: Ian
@Ian
Are you going to start a new thread each week or just have this thread ?
I'll probably start a new thread. I'm just a little behind because I'm building out something for the other contest to help alamo out, so hopefully once that's done I'll get a little more organized.

One quick thing: If you check the slide-out navbar (top left menu button) I've added the links for the results/standings and those will be updated each week. Then at least people won't have to dig back through this thread to find the links. The new weekly results links will be added every week after the Thursday night games.

Hi Ian, is there a place we can see who we picked (game by game) for Week 1? If it's not a feature, no worries. Thanks in advance!
You definitely can. On the results page each week (not the overall standings), if you click on the magnifying glass next to your name (or anyone’s name) you can see what teams were picked.

You definitely can. On the results page each week (not the overall standings), if you click on the magnifying glass next to your name (or anyone’s name) you can see what teams were picked.
Also, those links are now in the slide-out menu (top left button) and the results pages will be added each week after I update them, beginning on Fridays after the Thursday night game. So, to clarify, the Week 2 Results page for this week will be available Friday morning following the Cincinnati/Cleveland game.

Cool! Thank you!

Bring this back up top.

Get your picks in.
Too little info to make decent picks on some of these games.

Hopefully Tuesday we get a weekly picks thread.

Three perfect people this week, with

@Don Calhoun
@doctahwhodat
@p8ryts

each picking perfect today. Meanwhile, lots of people also sitting at 13-1:

Good luck to the rest heading into tonight and tomorrow :D
This has been updated, with all three of the above having picked Seattle and sitting at 15-0 heading into tonight. Still quite a few people sitting at 14-1, so it should be interesting to see how it finishes :)

So far, @FreeTedWilliams has the early regular season lead ahead of all of us at 27-5 after two solid weeks. Not a bad start :D

Good work 5 winners.

I think that is the most who ever won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey