PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network suspends Ian Rapoport for tweeting about his ball shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Social Justice Moron Nation goes wild with 26 gendered ecstasy...Bruce Jennifer was quoted saying "he's a disgusting toad of a man who should be castrated and hung by his ankles over a boiling hot steam vent" while the face that stopped a million clocks, Joyless "Manface" Behar called for a nationwide boycott and month long penitential march against "Manspeak!"....meanwhile, the HEAD of NFLN, Roger "Hi I'm severely re-tarded" Goondell continues on with his 14 year long organized criminal conspiracy. Yeah,Ian Rapoport..outrageous...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

a Seattle denizen doesn't understand 26 gendered social justice warriors? I thought YOU invented that declination? Caitlyn Jenner speaking on women's issues is beyond ridiculous, just as this knee jerk reaction by NFLN is...and Joy Behar as the "moral compass" of these United States? Maybe you can understand....she makes me want to PUKE every time she opens her ignorant mouth. Maybe you left coast elitist should lay off the shrooms and tasty MDMA...

It's about $ not gender, you old Homo sapiens. You can still wave your **** around like it means something. Goodell won't charge you a dime for that...or will he, hmmm?

The NFL leadership shockingly turns a minor indiscretion into an embarrassing moment for their lead reporter.

I wonder if the manscaped lawn mower electric trimmer is more effective than the dull straight razor that I use.

Last edited:
Haha, he talks about getting clipped, and the nfl does just that.

The NFL leadership shockingly turns a minor indiscretion into an embarrassing moment for their lead reporter.
A lot to unpack here.

That's a very heavy handed reaction on the part of the NFL.

I would have thought something along the lines of "we're not cool with that Ian, don't do that again" would suffice.

Maybe there's more to the story, some underlying tension between NFL and Ian that we don't know about.

One of the things the public likes about NFL is that social media accounts are supposed to allow for more expression instead of being organs of outfits like the NFL.

As usual, NFL has no understanding of such and uses a heavy hand, presumably because they want absolute control over anything that has to do with advertising.

The manscaping ads have shown up on a lot of the podcasts I listen to and I gotta say they have crossed the line from suggestive and funny to explicit and gross.

I really don't want to hear about how Micheal Lombardi trims his ball hair in the middle of a sports podcast.

Hopefully their ads will disappear just like the "ball park underwear" ones did already.

Only retired NFL QBs are allowed to show off their ball tricks. Read the fine print folks.

The title sounded like something nefarious to do with the Red Sox.

A new way for pitchers to cheat.

Good, that lying piece of **** is a liar. Good riddance!

A lot to unpack here.

That's a very heavy handed reaction on the part of the NFL.

I would have thought something along the lines of "we're not cool with that Ian, don't do that again" would suffice.

Maybe there's more to the story, some underlying tension between NFL and Ian that we don't know about.

One of the things the public likes about NFL is that social media accounts are supposed to allow for more expression instead of being organs of outfits like the NFL.

As usual, NFL has no understanding of such and uses a heavy hand, presumably because they want absolute control over anything that has to do with advertising.

The manscaping ads have shown up on a lot of the podcasts I listen to and I gotta say they have crossed the line from suggestive and funny to explicit and gross.

I really don't want to hear about how Micheal Lombardi trims his ball hair in the middle of a sports podcast.

Hopefully their ads will disappear just like the "ball park underwear" ones did already.

Oh you actually think the corrupt 32 and NYJFL* care about social justice? They're just reeling the fools in as usual. Rinse, repeat.

a Seattle denizen doesn't understand 26 gendered social justice warriors? I thought YOU invented that declination?
I thought NYC was spearheading species reclassification?
Their list:

1. Bi-Gendered
  2. Cross-Dresser
  3. Drag-King
  4. Drag-Queen
  5. Femme Queen
  6. Female-to-Male
  7. FTM
  8. Gender Bender
  9. Genderqueer
  10. Male-To-Female
  11. MTF
  12. Non-Op
  13. Hijra
  14. Pangender
  15. Transexual/Transsexual
  16. Trans Person
  17. Woman
  18. Man
  19. Butch
  20. Two-Spirit
  21. Trans
  22. Agender
  23. Third Sex
  24. Gender Fluid
  25. Non-Binary Transgender
  26. Androgyne
  27. Gender-Gifted
  28. Gender Bender
  29. Femme
  30. Person of Transgender Experience
  31. Androgynous

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back