PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network - NE & Miami shootout in Sept 1994

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockt327

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Good game.

Also, every time they show Marino's face on camera, he's yelling at one of his teammates.

A lot of fun to watch. 2 gunslingers going at it.

This is the game (this, and the comeback vs Minnesota) when Bledsoe ass-umed that from that moment on he could sling it anywhere and everywhere with impunity.

Last edited:
Remember that. Great game, very fun season

That day I was at the Stones concert in Foxborough with a group of high school chums. Before the concert we were listening to the game in the parking lot while tossing a football around. I remember feeling fortunate to see the Stones on what I assumed to be their last tour... Great game to listen to...the concert not so much.

Last edited:
ThaI day I was at the Stones concert in Foxborough with a group of high school chums. Before the concert we were listening to the game in the parking lot while tossing a football around. I remember feeling fortunate to see the Stones on what I assumed to be their last tour... Great game to listen to...the concert not so much.
We were on the field, back row of the 1st section from the stage, slightly right, at the (Sullivan) stadium for the Stones' Steel Wheels tour in 1989...We were tossing a few around ourselves at the parking lot while Living Colour was playing inside...

That day I was at the Stones concert in Foxborough with a group of high school chums. Before the concert we were listening to the game in the parking lot while tossing a football around. I remember feeling fortunate to see the Stones on what I assumed to be their last tour... Great game to listen to...the concert not so much.

Only undershot the last tour by 25 years or so.

Right, been to 5 so called “Kiss” farewell tours myself.

I had an opportunity to be the limo driver for Kiss from Hyannis Dunfey's to the Cape Cod Colliseum and turned it down because I thought they were too weird.

What a wild and crazy guy night I missed.

Best play of that game was Ray Crittendens catch

16db94aeb5f3387a0fd24aee340ca89e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back