PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft Scout - Pre-Combine - Top 100 Small School Prospects

Interesting guys because of SPEED: (Don't know anything else about them.. Yet. )

Montae Braswell - CB - Missouri State- 5'11 - 4.36-4.55
Darrious Gainse - CB - Western Colorado - 6'1 - 4.34-4.48

Andrei Iosivas - WR - Princeton - 6'2 - 4.24-4.38

I didn't see S. Alabama's CB Darrell Luter. He'll be at Combine. He'll also be in Senior Bowl.

Interesting guys because of SPEED: (Don't know anything else about them.. Yet. )

Montae Braswell - CB - Missouri State- 5'11 - 4.36-4.55
Darrious Gainse - CB - Western Colorado - 6'1 - 4.34-4.48

Andrei Iosivas - WR - Princeton - 6'2 - 4.24-4.38
Looking for small school CB's with size and speed and found Gains and also a kid right down the road at Holy Cross. A kid with sub 4.5 speed and also 6'3 Devin Haskins. Haskins could be had in the 250's or a priority UDFA.

CB Keenan Isaac from Alabama state is a name to watch for. Had a great showing for nflpa practice week and stepped up big time vs Jackson State which was the powerhouse in his conference.

I like Iosevis, but can he handle the playbook? I guess Princeton isn't considered a "lesser Ivy" right?

But seriously folks... he would be fun to root for... knowing nothing about him!

four or five players of interest from the HBCU game. Joshua Pryor, IDL Bowie State, looked like he had the speed to transition to LB, Cameron Peterson, DL Southern, Deatrich Wise type. Jalen Fowler QB NC State, linked to Patriots interest earlier in the week. Big guy, would be an interesting development QB. Xavier Smith WR FAMU, small, slot candidate. My favorite, Jason Dumas a 5''10" 270 lb Defensive Lineman. Put him at inside linebacker and you just might get Nick Buonoconti or Zach Thomas.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back