PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats need to draft at least 1 QB every year from this point on until they think they got their guy.

Etling was a swing and a miss I assume. No big deal. He was a 6th rounder. Move on quickly if these QBs don't show anything. Same thing for this guy. If come next draft day you're not seeing what you like then pick another QB.

I want to thank all people providing info on the players & picks traded.

I am working off my cell phone because I am at my sons game & all the info I need can be found in this thread.

I love our 2019 draft picks !!

Maybe Etling will be #2 and Hoyer is done? Pre-season will be competitive anyway.

I think Etling is in more danger than Hoyer. I also think this means we see 3 QBs on the 53 unless someone gets hurt or Stidham looks close enough to Hoyer to justify cutting Hoyer.

Diontae Thompson still hasn’t gone.

Edit: Timing

Smarter guy I think. I made that comparison, but for me it was about raw talent that needed to be fixed. Stidham has the smarts and time to do it. He was talked about as the best QB at the Senior Bowl and combine.
He’s had highs and lows while at auburn. During the auburn-LSU game last year he threw a stupid interception on the first play. Maybe they know he has raw talent and these things can be corrected

Not sure about the Q/B pick, I mean after a N'Keal, a JoeJuan, a Chase, a Yodney and a Hjalte..it seems that a Jarrett is just so...ordinary

Not sure about the Q/B pick, I mean after a N'Keal, a JoeJuan, a Chase, a Yodney and a Hjalte..it seems that a Jarrett is just so...ordinary

Anybody have a running tracker of best available first names remaining?

Te Gentry is gone.

We need a tight end and DT.

I'm grasping at strays to find a TE now.

TOMMY SWEENEY?

are the vikings really listening to offers for Kyle Rudolph?

Cortez Broughton might still fall to 7th round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots