PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL 100th Anniversary Kick-Off Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 20 hours of flight time and a 12 or 13 hour time difference.

That has to played in conjunction with a bye week and can't be the first game of the season.

That's 20 hours of flight time and a 12 or 13 hour time difference.

That has to played in conjunction with a bye week and can't be the first game of the season.
The general consensus is it would indeed be the first game of the season, played a week in advance of the rest of the league starting (with the 2 participating teams having that opening weekend off).

I expect Kraft to be all over this. Let's just hope that we don't give up a home game and are nominally the road team

It's bad enough to have games in the UK and Mexico - but a landmark game in China? The NFL is an American entity - it needs to stay here.

Because ? Just the next logical step in increasing profits.. nothing more American than that.

All I want to see is the 1st annual Kick That Scumbag Rat Ba$tard Goodell Off The Planet game...the one where we use his ****in' head for a soccer ball.

It is about 12 hours difference in Shanghai, so when would they play the game there @ 8:00 AM???

More ******** that dilutes the quality of the game at the expense of the players.. they usually use their bye week to spend some family time, not travel to the far east..

I don't know which idea is dumber: an NFL game in China, or an NFL team in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back