PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC playoffs 2014: Craziest ever?

Welka_fan

Rookie
Reaction score
Was the nfc this year the craziest playoff ever? I was just looking over highlights...and jeeez! Quick recap.

Dallas comes back from 14-0 deficit to beat detroit thanks to an inexplicable pi flag pickup late in the 4th.

Dallas loses to GB, this time on the wrong end of a ridiculous non - catch ruling late in the 4th quarter. I'm sure sooner than later the rule book will change in this regard.

Gb loses to Seattle in a choke job for the ages. Gb completely dominated 55 minutes of the game and picks off russel Wilson, up 2 possessions already, with nothing but green in front of the db, with around 5 minutes to go.

When you consider how seattle went down too...wow, those nfc teams really do fight to the death.

I don't go back as far as some of you..were there ever games decided by smaller margins in one playoff?

Imo homefield completely dictated the nfc. Not only did every home team win, but by some crazy situation that only seems to happen in home games. I think Gb=dallas=seattle and every of those team would have pulled through if they had homefield.

Last edited by a moderator:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back