PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

News flash.. Brady's last game on NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolade

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Tennesee at NE..

the pregame , nantz and Romo discussed how last week's loss to Miami could mean it's the last one.... Yup if you saw that miami game it's over. THEN first series Romo goes ... The fans knew it. It could be over. Can it really end like this..?

Pay attention to the final 2nd- & 3rd-down plays during the Titties' first TD drive in the 1st quarter...Horrible, horrible coaching (& grocery-shopping)...

3rd and 3 throw away by Brady on first drive bothered me..

Like ya can't extend that play (no pressure)..?

All set. That game was one big dry heave.

3rd and 3 throw away by Brady on first drive bothered me..

Like ya can't extend that play (no pressure)..?
That INC was Kneal,Harry's fault...had no feckin clue what to do there...

Really.. last game of a dynasty that people have posted tears about ending... Um kinda significant..o_O
Sure it's significant but I don't feel emotionally-compelled to watch it like the teary-eyed do.

It was an awful game. Brady sucked in it. The D sucked. They lost.

If I'm going to watch a TB12 game and be nostalgic i'll watch the 2016 SB like I did on Sunday.

It sucked but then Earl Thomas made it all better.

Now the defense can't tackle running back..

Sure it's significant but I don't feel emotionally-compelled to watch it like the teary-eyed do.

It was an awful game. Brady sucked in it. The D sucked. They lost.

If I'm going to watch a TB12 game and be nostalgic i'll watch the 2016 SB like I did on Sunday.

Aahh ok.. I'm more like I gotta see what I missed. Honestly don't remember that first drive except the replacement safety for Chung in single coverage.. o_O

Now the defense can't tackle running back..

Aahh ok.. I'm more like I gotta see what I missed. Honestly don't remember that first drive except the replacement safety for Chung in single coverage.. o_O
Thats fair. I understand watching losses. I did re-watch it back in January or Feb. I'm good.

2nd and 1 .. crap call by mcD

3rd and 2 better blocking

Thats fair. I understand watching losses. I did re-watch it back in January or Feb. I'm good.

That's cool.. I also am kinda analytical so you look at these last games to see what they did that was different or what showed the reasons for the end..... Ug

Jet sweep .. nice. Like they knew what they were doing. I.e. running the ball... Haha

I was going to watch but decided I’d rather spend the afternoon punching myself in the face

Defense..!!!!! Knocked down. 3 and out . Back to offense!!

He had clearly lost his fastball in that game. Not sure if it was clear on tv but from the stands you could easily see his velocity was down and his ball was uncharacteristically wobbly. You could even see a wobble when he was throwing on the sideline to keep warm on commercial breaks. He usually throws lasers warning up.

Seriously... This game should break it down for EVERY PATRIOTS FAN...

What happened with this team that made it impossible for the dynasty to continue.. ?

Was it Brady??? Was it MCD??? Was it Belichick?

Surprised all-world DT Danny Shelton didn't put the team on his back against Henry in this one, @signbabybrady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back