PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New WR for the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh-kaaaaayyyyy. Thanks for that.

Bradyl is a steal! He's an undrafted rookie free agent from little-known Mossy Oak College in northwest Montana. He holds school records in receptions (414), yards (6,533) and receiving touchdowns (81). He's 6-3, 218 pounds and runs a 4.25 40. I think he was undrafted because of his shoulder, but it looks like he's healed. Excellent! :rocker:

Tunescribe said:
Bradyl is a steal! He's an undrafted rookie free agent from little-known Mossy Oak College in northwest Montana. He holds school records in receptions (414), yards (6,533) and receiving touchdowns (81). He's 6-3, 218 pounds and runs a 4.25 40. I think he was undrafted because of his shoulder, but it looks like he's healed. Excellent! :rocker:

Excellent! Sounds like he has good size and speed. Reportedly, he bumped into Bob Kraft this morning on the way in and told the owner that he is the best UDFA decision the Patriots ever made.

BTW, we all laughed a few months ago......but could THIS be the Tom Brady that Aurora Faye married?

shmessy said:
Excellent! Sounds like he has good size and speed. Reportedly, he bumped into Bob Kraft this morning on the way in and told the owner that he is the best UDFA decision the Patriots ever made.

Perhaps Troy Brown won't have to be emergency QB.....

Just another attempt by BB to pull a fast one on other teams who will walk into the game thinking Tom Brady is on the injured list!

Tunescribe said:

Bradyl the dreydl...amazing spin moves.

Gon_Trevil said:

Maybe this cloning thing has advanced more than we thought......
More seriously, when Tom retires we'll probably find out the full story behind his "shoulder probable" that is a staple of the injury report.

Just my $0.02,

Bad news he just pulled his hamstring

Well, given that Troy took a couple of snaps against the Giants, one could draw the conclusion that a swap might be taking place....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back