PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New to the board - have a few questions

USAF1987

Rookie
Reaction score
Good Evening everyone,

I have been a long time lurker on these forums. I am in active duty Air Force and have been in for 5 years now. My friend and I have tickets for 9rs vs Patriots on Dec 16th. It will be his first live patriots game. I have a few questions regarding the hotels in the area. Are they close by? Are there any taxis or shuttle buses that run after the games are over to take us to the hotels? Any advice on a good hotel to stay in after the Sunday Night game? We are both stationed in Whiteman AFB, Missouri. I graduated from Avon High school in CT back in 2007 and have not been back to Boston area since then...

Thank you for your time!:rocker:

Good Evening everyone,

I have been a long time lurker on these forums. I am in active duty Air Force and have been in for 5 years now. My friend and I have tickets for 9rs vs Patriots on Dec 16th. It will be his first live patriots game. I have a few questions regarding the hotels in the area. Are they close by? Are there any taxis or shuttle buses that run after the games are over to take us to the hotels? Any advice on a good hotel to stay in after the Sunday Night game? We are both stationed in Whiteman AFB, Missouri. I graduated from Avon High school in CT back in 2007 and have not been back to Boston area since then...

Thank you for your time!:rocker:

Tou may want to check out this thread, it may answer some questions for you:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ng-their-first-visit-gillette-can-expect.html

There is a 'Bowl Bus' service, but I haven't seen any feedback on it. Tough to get cabs in or out of the stadium due to the traffic. If you stay close by there's not a whole lot else to do ... if you stay in Boston there's plenty to do, but you have to figure out how to get to the stadium and back. There is a train that goes from the city to the stadium and back on game days.

Enjoy the game!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back