PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Strategy for Madden 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alk said:
You traded Troy F. Brown? You go to hell!! You go to hell and you die!! I'm telling Garbanza on you!!

I know!! I felt a little hurt when I read that. lol THERE'S NO TRADING TROY BROWN IN MADDEN FOOTBALL, PEOPLE!! YOU HEAR ME???

The one thing thats made me pissed about Madden,is that Once a player retires,there is no changing it.On the 2K Series from ESPN.You could try and persuade a player out of retirement.Troy Brown in the game,Retires after the 06' Season.So we only get him for one year.Bummer.I would like to have him on the team for a few more years to help develop the young guys..Oh well...Grrr..I cant have it all I guess...

Patriots4Ever said:
The one thing thats made me pissed about Madden,is that Once a player retires,there is no changing it.On the 2K Series from ESPN.You could try and persuade a player out of retirement.Troy Brown in the game,Retires after the 06' Season.So we only get him for one year.Bummer.I would like to have him on the team for a few more years to help develop the young guys..Oh well...Grrr..I cant have it all I guess...

You could change his age ;)

PatsSaintsSox said:
You could change his age ;)

Whoa Crap..Seriously? I didnt know you could do that..lol...

lol.like.Haha.madden.Randy moSS is lik a s SICKEST!..RoFL!!!...dogg!!111

Can we please keep this crap to a forum of an equal collective intelligence level?

Please?

(Or can we at least - and this goes to MANY posters - learn how to use the space bar and/or shift key properly next time to make the posts legible?)

Last edited:
Alk said:
You traded Troy F. Brown? You go to hell!! You go to hell and you die!! I'm telling Garbanza on you!!

i have been the last couple of years
hey when u can get a stud rook for troy brown u gotta do it in madden

Brownfan80 said:
I know!! I felt a little hurt when I read that. lol THERE'S NO TRADING TROY BROWN IN MADDEN FOOTBALL, PEOPLE!! YOU HEAR ME???

sorry bro

on a similar note
i tried trading for willie, but the browns wanted vrabel and a first rder

pats1 said:
lol.like.Haha.madden.Randy moSS is lik a s SICKEST!..RoFL!!!...dogg!!111

Can we please keep this crap to a forum of an equal collective intelligence level?

Please?

pats1.Stop being a prick.Seriously.This forum has more madden fans then you have balls to sit back and shut the hell up.Ive never had an issue with you or anyone else untill now.whats the issue? Just leave it alone.its a forum open to the public,ive seen more positive response to this thread then have the pointless Deion Branch threads wishing him to be injured and out of the NFL.have a heart..Please...I know I will Catch some heat here for my typo's on this response also.Ya know,Get over it.I graduated from high school and am currently in college.I do enough analyzing of my spelling and grammar at school that by the time i get home and sit down with a cup of coffee or a beer in front of the computer.I dont feel as though I need to show how intelligent i am with the characters coming off a keyboard..Enough said.There isnt a person on here I dont Respect,besides the trolls that come in here spouting off about anything and everything.However,This Thread has caused me to get alot of negative feedback which i dont really appreciate because It is Relevant to Football.Not to mention the relativity to the New England Patriots.So.In All honesty,It seems to be that it would be fair game to put on this forum....Thanks...Appreciate You all taking the time to read this,and before choosing to respond with some ignorant ass comment.Taking the time to think wisely about what your responding with...

Last edited:
PatsWorldChamps said:
quit your b!tching, pr!ck.

I'm sick of threads turning into this kind of trash.

The way I see it, any time you have to censor words with '*' or '!' and it's not out of mutual good fun or you're not cursing at Jeff Triplette, you need to re-consider what you're posting.

Patriots4Ever said:
pats1.Stop being a prick.Seriously.This forum has more madden fans then you have balls to sit back and shut the hell up.Ive never had an issue with you or anyone else untill now.whats the issue? Just leave it alone.its a forum open to the public,ive seen more positive response to this thread then have the pointless Deion Branch threads wishing him to be injured and out of the NFL.have a heart..Please...

It has nothing to with 'having a heart.'

It has nothing to do with 'having the balls.'

It has nothing to do with 'being a prick.'

It has nothing to do with 'shutting the hell up.'

Grow up.

I come hear to this forum - The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS forum to discuss the Patriots, not read countless threads on irrelevant Madden trades. Keep it in the General Forum.

Last edited:
pats1 said:

Grow up.

I come hear to this forum - The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS forum to discuss the Patriots, not read countless threads on irrelevant Madden trades. Keep it in the General Forum.

Read the PM pats1..I apologize.

On thing that pi$$es me off about Madden '07 - and all the versions starting in 2001 - is that if you're the Patriots, and you make it to the Super Bowl and are playing the Rams and the score is tied with about a minute and a half to go in the game, Madden simply won't let you go for the win.

I forces you to run out the clock and go to overtime.

Strange, huh?

Patriots4Ever said:
Read the PM pats1..I apologize.

Thank you! Lesson learned!

(Now just mark the thread as "OT: " next time for I can skip right over it. ;))

pats1 said:

Grow up.

Oh yes, clearly there are 1000 of Madden threads here. :confused:
Lets talk about DB instead huh? Or perhaps how much Felger sucks? Maybe some wonderful bashing of EEI?

desi-patsfan said:
Oh yes, clearly there are 1000 of Madden threads here. :confused:
Lets talk about DB instead huh? Or perhaps how much Felger sucks? Maybe some wonderful bashing of EEI?

Look, I'll agree with you there.

Something in the content during the week is lacking compared to last year. And as I skim down the page, there are fewer names I recognize each and every time. Oh well, I'll have to adjust.

(Hell, it may just be the Boston mentality. Failure generates more (negative) attention. Last year, I had a merry time taking a swing at each of the doom 'n' and gloom threads that popped up.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back