PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New member lurker no poster

Billsfanonapatsforum

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I am a Buffalo Bills fan originally from Western New York for 22 years. I moved to New England for work (going on 16yrs now) and enjoy the scenery here, the traffic in CT is a little nuts and people move much faster than we do in the eastern part of the mid-west.

I came to this forum, because I watch New England every week on TV and while I really dislike the team as an arch rival, I have a lot of respect for the Fans especially from the pre-Kraft/Bill era. I work with a lot of friends who I respect that are an old time fan of the team. I like to discuss football and seeing I live in New England and suffer as a Bill's fan and watch Pats game thought this might be an appropriate place at least during Bills/Pats weeks.

I appreciate the opportunity to be here and intend to be respectful. It's kind of like being a bills fan at Gillette, don't do stupid things and people will only badger you and give you a hard time unlike Buffalo where the 16 years of suck have turned our stadium into a place that is very difficult as opposing fans.

Welcome to the board. I root for the Bills at least when they play the Fins and Rats. Phony good luck next Monday night but no injuries for both teams.

thank ya, hoping for a good game with, um, less officials involved or less stupidity on the bills part however you want to look at it

I am a Buffalo Bills fan originally from Western New York for 22 years. I moved to New England for work (going on 16yrs now) and enjoy the scenery here, the traffic in CT is a little nuts and people move much faster than we do in the eastern part of the mid-west.

I came to this forum, because I watch New England every week on TV and while I really dislike the team as an arch rival, I have a lot of respect for the Fans especially from the pre-Kraft/Bill era. I work with a lot of friends who I respect that are an old time fan of the team. I like to discuss football and seeing I live in New England and suffer as a Bill's fan and watch Pats game thought this might be an appropriate place at least during Bills/Pats weeks.

I appreciate the opportunity to be here and intend to be respectful. It's kind of like being a bills fan at Gillette, don't do stupid things and people will only badger you and give you a hard time unlike Buffalo where the 16 years of suck have turned our stadium into a place that is very difficult as opposing fans.
Welcome aboard. Always enjoy getting insight from opposing fans, so definitely looking forward to having you here ;)

Welcome aboard

I liked the bills until they hired the footasaurus

thanks! I goto buffalo once or twice a year for games, coworker is from out there so we travel out to games as his brother has seasons in buff. i also goto bills/past prob once very other year. i was excited to see the bills win there the first time in a meaningless game to new england..... but factually after 9 more games this year, we won there last.......... lmao... again..... it was meaningless just saying.

Marv Levy was an awesome coach. #madprops

Welcome to the forum. What can you tell us about Scott Chandler? There are way too many on the forum dumping on him. I think it was a good pick up and am hoping he shines during the playoffs.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back