PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New here and need help

Hulk1893

Rookie
Reaction score
hello i am new here and this place looks great and since i cannot post outside of here until i got 30 or more posts, i am currently living in Los Angeles, cA and i will be heading out to Boston on 12/14/12 to see the Pats play the 49ers and i would like to knowthe best way to get to the stadium early on gameday and back to Boston

hello i am new here and this place looks great and since i cannot post outside of here until i got 30 or more posts, i am currently living in Los Angeles, cA and i will be heading out to Boston on 12/14/12 to see the Pats play the 49ers and i would like to knowthe best way to get to the stadium early on gameday and back to Boston

The best way to get to the game from Boston is by train, but it doesn't get there very early and leaves right after the game.

If you drive there and go into the regular parking lot, it will be a zoo when you leave. From Boston take 93 south, to 95 south to route 1 Foxboro.

If you would rather get there early and don't mind spending a little more, there's a tailgate party across the street. I used it last year with my son and we had a blast. The eight drink tickets each helped. It was also much better to get in and out of as we had our own travel lane separate from the parking lot traffic. This is the link. All-Pro Celebrity Tailgate Party

Have a great time whatever you choose.

As 1960Pats mentioned the train is the most convenient method for those that are visiting and unfamiliar with the area, but the arrival and departure times mean that you will have no time to spend before or after the game at the stadium.

If you choose to drive leave very early and give yourself plenty of time to return. Because of the location of the stadium it has by far the NFL's worst traffic situation. Also be aware that parking is relatively expensive compared to most other stadiums.

Enjoy the game!

The best way to get to the game from Boston is by train, but it doesn't get there very early and leaves right after the game.

If you drive there and go into the regular parking lot, it will be a zoo when you leave. From Boston take 93 south, to 95 south to route 1 Foxboro.

If you would rather get there early and don't mind spending a little more, there's a tailgate party across the street. I used it last year with my son and we had a blast. The eight drink tickets each helped. It was also much better to get in and out of as we had our own travel lane separate from the parking lot traffic. This is the link. All-Pro Celebrity Tailgate Party

Have a great time whatever you choose.

thank you for the help but as of right now it looks like i won't be driving and i wanna be at the stadium to sight see for a bit, sorry i didn't put that in there in the first place and i am very excited

thank you for the help but as of right now it looks like i won't be driving and i wanna be at the stadium to sight see for a bit, sorry i didn't put that in there in the first place and i am very excited

If you want to get there early and won't be driving then you could take a cab there, and then take the train back. The cab ride is going to be very expensive because Foxboro is quite a ways from the city. Give yourself plenty - and I do mean plenty - of time. You are going to be parked in traffic on Route 1 for 45 minutes or more approaching the stadium.

I've never tried this service but when I googled 'bus to gillette stadium' this site came up; you may want to check it out. I think a service such as this might be your best choice:

Gillette Stadium - Rock & Bus shuttles to Foxborough, MA for concerts and shows

Have a great time whatever you choose.[/QUOTE]

Coming from Houston for the Texas Patriots Monday night game. How would outsiders be received at the tailgate party?

Coming from Houston for the Texas Patriots Monday night game. How would outsiders be received at the tailgate party?

You'll be perfectly fine. There's likely to be some good-natured ribbing back and forth, as should be expected. It's not as if there is a long running feud between the two teams, so there is nothing to be concerned about.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back