PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New England v L.A

Ciara's Dad

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Revs beat Galaxy 2-1 in front of 27,000 fans in a place called Carson, California.
Prat beckham scores for L.A team. Surely, not much longer now before this prancing pony disappears along with his preening wife!!

I thought the Galaxy were meant to be good, every time I've looked at MLS results they've lost...

I thought the Galaxy were meant to be good, every time I've looked at MLS results they've lost...
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables?league=usa.1&cc=5739

Joint top of the Western Conference, but it's very tight. With 13 games to play, the Revs look to be in a good position in their Conference.
Interesting crowd stats for L.A of 27,000. Beats a couple of EPL match attendances and also a lot of European matches too.
An average of 10,000 for the Revs which isn't too bad. Games played at Gillette though. I wonder if they are going to get a SSS. By all accounts, reading other posts, Gillette isn't the easiest stadium to get to, and isn't very central to the greater Mass area. A smaller stadium would generate a much better atmosphere. 10k are easily lost in a 69k stadium. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gillette_Stadium.jpg

Last edited:
Must say it suprises me that table, I'd watch for myself but they don't put highlights on till something like 4am.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back