New England Patriots News 5-21, AFC East Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
New England Patriots News 5-21, AFC East Notes

Steve Balestrieri

Football, like, he had a concussion last year. He has concussions, pretty much. I mean, we don't talk about it," Bundchen added.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

I saw Tomase's headline and barfed, I refuse to read anything of his.
Whoever decides what to emphasize in sports print and media has gone all in for sensationalism regardless of relevance.

As you said, whoever swapped out a professional like Chris Price for Tomase should be fired.

No one ever mentions the start of that quote where she says it is NOT an agressive sport.:)
Think it through. She worries and Tom tells her it is just business and there is no aggression. Then she she talks to her doctor or trainer (Alex?) who tells her that every player in every game gets micro concussions. (Before some one claims I'm minimizing concussions, google micro concussions. It is a valid term for hits that don't cause concussions but may be a problem. Think linemen bang into each other but not at full speed yet.)
Then add her English as second language - it is NOT an agressive sport - and she can easily get the term in the media right now.
But please everyone, hyperventilate.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back