PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Brady hype video for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best hype video ever done by Brady for the 2015 season. Nothing else holds a candle.

It's a powerful and moving video. The criticism of it here is unfounded.

The speculations about quantum mechanics aren’t relevant. Stick to what Brady and the Patriots have done to interpret it.

Brady for a long time, at least since the 2014 playoffs, has been concerned about his and his team's place and meaning in the world. This showed up in his honor speech that year, his water video last year, his storm picture. He's exploring the ways in which one man or one team can win against seemingly all-powerful forces. He's very subtly alluding to the age controversy, just like the honor speech alluded implicitly to deflategate. What is my place here he asks? Can I prevail against “Fate” as I did against the NFL and courts and media?

The way the video is cut shows this opposition. He's hinting here that by cogitation and research and introspection, and by preparing for the unexpected, the Patriots can prevail. He's also underlining that introspective approach the game that Belichick and Brady (&Adams) bring as a way of contrasting with the rest of the league.

It's thought provoking and interesting.

How did you guys miss this? It's a reference to IdealGasLawGate.

Between the flame representing heat and the star, laws of nature (like the ideal gas law) being immutable, subtle yet unmistakable. It was exactly around this time that the deflategate saga unfolded. And what with the espn article this year...clear sign that Brady has seen it all, he's done with this ********, his performance today speaks volumes. Damn I'm so pumped, I'll see y'all in the Super Bowl thread...book it!

Not familiar instagram, everytime I touch the video it starts over again, have seen the first minute 3 times now.. is this the Chopra influence so many are afraid of???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes