PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Reveal First Photographs Of Tom Brady In Team Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Et tu, Patchicke?

I like winning...Winning's my favorite...and even a 2020 Brady would've helped us win more games this season than the Kid will...

Absolutely. I'm not saying I'm glad he's gone, because football. I'm just saying that no longer having to push aside the growing personal distaste is a small silver lining.

************ is 2020 a kick in the nuts.

Busiest threads today are pictures of our two best, HOF players wearing the jersey of a team that always sucks.

I think I'll go sneeze on somebody, get fired from my job, and then throw a brick through my neighbor's window.
Lol. Great post. 2020 does suck. Thank you for providing some humor.

We need a thread "Tampa Bay Bucs Temporary Fans Discussion".

I'll follow and root for Tampa this season as well, I don't care.

I'm curious how difficult it will be for Tom to transition to a new OC , especially a guy that doesn't have too much experience.
Well, you can root for a couple of old former Patriot guys having fun, padding their career stats and wrapping up their careers on the grass in the Florida sun, or

...stick with the home team, leveraging Belichick and Adams' proprietary football performance algorithm.

Absolutely. I'm not saying I'm glad he's gone, because football. I'm just saying that no longer having to push aside the growing personal distaste is a small silver lining.
An unhappy Brady was not a pretty sight. And he was not happy. Both BB and Brady love winning. Problem was Brady thought he could win. BB thought he could not. BB thinks it took an all-world performance from the D to win in 2018. Brady thinks Bill cut off his nuts with no weapons. Philosophical differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News