PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Should the Patriots Target QB Franks In the Later Rounds?

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
"With Cam Newton and Jarrett Stidham as the two quarterbacks currently on the roster..." Who is Jake Dolegala for $2,000 Alex...or Aaron. Yup, Pats have 3 QBs on the roster. I am not saying Dolegala is the starter, but he is the camp arm already and is 6'7".

"He’s a great athlete and came in with a 4.55 40 time on his pro day, which was dead even with Lance and just behind Fields." When did 4.55 suddenly become just behind Field's fantastic 4.44? N'Keal Harry ran a 4.59 and everyone thinks he is a grandfather out there. 4.55 is much closer to 4.59. I know, I know, the article says Franks can be a TE, but I just don't see it.

Last edited:
I would take him day 3. Give him a shot at qb in camp. Once that looks like a lost cause I move him to TE to develop like Logan Thomas.

Reactions: Ian
I would take him day 3. Give him a shot at qb in camp. Once that looks like a lost cause I move him to TE to develop like Logan Thomas.

That's what I had kinda hoped Bill would do in the 7th round of the 2019 draft with Tyree Jackson from the University of Buffalo...Wonder what he's up to these days...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back