PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: PHOTO: Julian Edelman Reflects On Tough Chiefs Performance With Some "Batman" Motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
PHOTO: Julian Edelman Reflects On Tough Chiefs Performance With Some "Batman" Motivation
Robert Alvarez
Julian Edelman posts motivational "Batman" quote to his Instagram following tough performance in loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

He needs to go on a 3-week IR break soon; otherwise he'll end his season/career on it.

He looks exhausted and he was only targeted 6 times on Monday.
Exhausted because he barely practices?

Exhausted because he spends so much mental energy on his pithy social media game?

Exhausted because the weed he smokes makes him too squinty to see and catch the ball?

Exhausted because of a broken TB12 heart?

PS..... someone remind me why this veteran Pats player was not voted in as a captain

PS 2.0..........Romo’s excuse making for Edelperson’s flub/ pick six was perhaps the lamest attempt of excuse making in the history of sports broadcasting.

It looks to me that a career's worth of injuries are catching up with him. As his recovery time increases, the injuries and their effects seem to be overlapping. Great career, and I hope he retires a Patriot.

Exhausted because the weed he smokes makes him too squinty to see and catch the ball?

PS..... someone remind me why this veteran Pats player was not voted in as a captain

PS 2.0..........Romo’s excuse making for Edelperson’s flub/ pick six was perhaps the lamest attempt of excuse making in the history of sports broadcasting.
I can relate...I've had that happen to me during my flag football days...

PS: That's actually a very interesting question...I've obviously forgotten the results of this year's voting for team captains (except that Cam was one of those chosen)...

PS2: It's certainly up there...I mean we all love the Squirrel, but c'mon man...Romo's lost some credibility with me anyway...

Is this actually why?

My guess is because he's a total bro, and while fun to be around, that's maybe not the guy you want as captain of your team. Though I've never paid attention to who the team captains are before.

I do think Edelman could have called it when Tom left last year.

Edelman never had great hands like Amendola and has always dropped a fair amount of easy balls. He also makes some extremely difficult catches and takes more punishment than anyone on the team. He is high usage and his ability to make big time plays at the biggest moments has certainly been his calling card, His role on the team is crucial and he'll be extremely hard to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results