PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Week 7 Report Card In Ugly Mauling By The Bears

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
QB grade should be split into a Mac grade (F) and a Zappy grade (C).

I would've given the RBs an INC grade... They were't given the ball nearly often enough, including during at least Two 3rd/2 situations when the game was still within reach...

The LBs without Judon (if he's considered a DE instead) would've rated an F from me... To demonstrate just how ****ing Horrible they are, old & slow Jamie ****ing Collins started this ****ing game!

"...But it still seems when an opponent really needs a completion, they target #27 on the Patriots."
- Truer words were never spoken, or typed... Yeah he had an interception, but you or I could've caught that one also.

Once again, Nick Folk & Marcus Jones saves this truly awful, terribly-coached Special Olympics teams unit from receiving an F... Jake the New Fake Bailey needs to go, the sooner the better... Same with his coach.

Wouldn't BB rather pass Halas & be hailed - receive the accolades and rub it in the Jets organizations nose this week? History will always show the Jets losing in that game.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back