PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Week 3 Report Card In 37-26 Loss To Baltimore

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
TEs are a D for me, and I know it's not all, or perhaps even mostly, their fault; but goodness gracious this is getting ridiculous...

It was a tale of two halves for the DL; therefore I give them a C.

Judon saves the LBs from an F; therefore I give them a D.

I'm splitting the Secondary grades... I give the CBs a B while considering how thin they already were; and I give our allegedly deepest position group an F, including if not especially McCourty, who's just stealing (a sh!t-load of) money right now.

Agree on the other grades...except for the last one; there's no way the coaches deserve anything higher than a D.

This play demonstrates that Captain Stone is correct on the low grades for safeties and linebackers. The two middle linebackers were garbage. McCourty is dogging it.

You could tell Greg Roman accounted for the two key defenders on that side, Judon and Barmore. Everyone else is trash: Bentley, Peppers, Jon Jones, and McCourty.

The weakside linebacker? I can’t tell who it is. He apparently went into the Witness Protection Program under a Ravens guard. And the hole opens up right in front of Bentley. He should have filled it. Instead he misjudged it.

Our linebackers other than Judon are hot garbage. McCourty looks like he is not playing like he used to.

Last edited:
Judon gets pancaked by the FB... The FB did you say? What a novel concept... Where can we get one of those?

Barmore got himself turned-around and wasn't even facing the RB as he ran right past him... And what's he doing out there on a short-yardage down in the first place?

Couldn't tell who the other DT was, but he was easily single-blocked into irrelevance;

Not gonna blame Wise & Wilson too much on this particular play, as the hole opened on the other side of center to them; Sunday however was Mack Wilson's worst game here out of three, by far.

Look at this ****ing clown JaWrong Bentley on this play... I mean what THE **** was he even ****ing doing?!?
I don't give a rat's ASS that he was voted a captain... The dude ****ing SUCKS.

Peppers was Mark Andrews' little ****ing B!TCH here... Phillips was blocked by an OLman and was never seen again... Heck, Wise & even Barmore out-ran him to the tackle... This was easily Phillips' Worst game as a Patriot.

Jalen Mills took yet another bad tackling angle, and actually looked like he didn't really want to mix it up anyway... Yeah he's worth the money all right... He's also the league's WORST #1 CB.

And McCourty at this stage of his career is a ****ing Thief, and a Joke.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back