PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Place OL Reiff on IR

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots Place OL Reiff on IR
Ian Logue
Some disappointing, albeit not surprising, news on Monday, with the New England Patriots placing offensive lineman Reilly Reiff on injured reserve ahead of their home opener this weekend.

The post Patriots Place OL Reiff on IR appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

I wonder if McDermott & Reiffer hadn't been injured would any of Onwenu or Anderson have been activated from their respective lists... The trades might've been made anyway, but I still don't believe that either of the latter two will be ready to contribute until week 3 at Exit-16W, when we know how much Bill likes to have all hands on deck for those Jete games.

This Reiffer **** is madness

What's also might be madness is contemplating starting Onwenu & Mister Anderson at RG & RT vs the Fecals & that defensive line...

What's also might be madness is contemplating starting Onwenu & Mister Anderson at RG & RT vs the Fecals & that defensive line...
I got a problem with that. Anderson is a LT.I thought maybe Sow might start at RT.

In a perfect Zuma world it would be Anderson at LT and Brown at RT.

I got a problem with that. Anderson is a LT.I thought maybe Sow might start at RT.
He still might; though my first choice would be Vederian Lowe.

In a perfect Zuma world it would be Anderson at LT and Brown at RT.

Not only that, but Sow should've been taking reps at Both Left Guard And Left Tackle during TC and not at Right Tackle; Mafi should've been taking them at Right Guard and not at Left Guard; and Stubby should been at Right Tackle and not at Left Tackle... I really, Really don't understand why these guys were playing those positions; talk about a coaching staff Not taking what a player can do well...

He still might; though my first choice would be Vederian Lowe.

Not only that, but Sow should've been taking reps at Both Left Guard And Left Tackle during TC and not at Right Tackle; Mafi should've been taking them at Right Guard and not at Left Guard; and Stubby should been at Right Tackle and not at Left Tackle... I really, Really don't understand why these guys were playing those positions; talk about a coaching staff Not taking what a player can do well...

Captain, that is the point Zumba was making. It is all Reiffer madness.

That reminds me, where are my gummies?

The OL are dropping like flies.

We might need to pick up some extra bodies at the OT position...

Can BB scoop up anybody? Because a TE is NOT an RT.

Because Bill, Obie & Yo Adrian have been committed to Trent Brown as our starting Left Tackle since the very beginning of the offseason, then maybe he should've just drafted Dawand Jones in case either of McDermott or Reiffer became unavailable/ineffective during camp, a possibility many folks here acknowledged was quite distinct...

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back