PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots News 06-19, 53-Man Roster Projection 1.0

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots News 06-19, 53-Man Roster Projection 1.0
Steve Balestrieri
Wilson, McGrone, and McMillan are all smaller, faster, and more athletic. Will it work? We’ll see but this what we've been waiting for

The post Patriots News 06-19, 53-Man Roster Projection 1.0 appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Early roster is mostly what we expect... Two things though... Add a potential practice squad to the groupings...

If tre Nixon is cut, I can see the Pats wanting to keep him here...

And why do people here, and we've seen this a lot, think anyone would trade for Harry? More of an out right cut candidate than a potential trade imo

Good stuff overall. Gotta agree with Pape, though, nobody is going to give up anything for Harry. At best we'd get a 7, and really there's no motivation for anyone to give up even that.

Patriots News 06-19, 53-Man Roster Projection 1.0
Steve Balestrieri
Wilson, McGrone, and McMillan are all smaller, faster, and more athletic. Will it work? We’ll see but this what we've been waiting for

The post Patriots News 06-19, 53-Man Roster Projection 1.0 appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

On the roster projection:

- Wouldn't be shocked if one of Assyassy or Keene is kept on the 53;

- Yesir c'mon in Durant ****ing sucks; Cachoo (Swing) & Herron (LT only) will have to do as our backup Tackles... The sooner that we & Bill forget that this less-than-useless pile of sh!t even ****ing exists the better;

- Don't know if Bill will keep all 4 of the ILBs... he might keep only two them possibly;

- Wouldn't be shocked to see Marcus Jones start his career on PUP, and would be VERY disappointed if Shaun Wade is waived... Give the kid a chance Bill, especially when you consider that you traded for him in the first place... He could be our FS of the Future!

- Schooler - or even worse, Bedsore! - on the 53 because Special Olympics Teams?!? **** that ****ing bullish!t; Slater, Bethel & Cody Davis are More Than Enough there... We need MORE football players here who can actually, you know, play a Football Position, not fewer of them.

5 wide receivers and 2 tight ends?? Yes I don't think so. Back to the drawing board for you.
Asiasi over Schooler works for me.

I agree that we are likely to keep 4 WR's if everyone is healthy and Thorton is OK as the 4th.

Asiasi over Schooler works for me.

I agree that we are likely to keep 4 WR's if everyone is healthy and Thorton is OK as the 4th.

Meyers is OK as the 4th and Thornton will be #5 and a Game Day Inactive.

The two lines are not up to Patriot standards of yesteryear.

I wonder if someone other than Andrews can be an adequate center. Desjarlais? Any one know? Bueller…?

Cuz baring the Canadian I don’t see a backup center. With Andrews down this would be a position that would hold the offense hostage—like it did for several years when Parcells was here before he drafted Wohlabaugh out of Syracuse in the third round.

Parcells was an elite talent evaluator. Belichick? Not as much.

That’s why tough little undrafted fire hydrant Kory Russey and his 38 reps at the bench press—more than double Steuber’s—has a real chance of making the 53.

Yasir Doolittle might be shown the door.

Hey, we’re cutting second round Joeslow Williams and “trading” N’Keal Harry in this thought experiment.

Someone needs to ask Bill why he traded with the Chiefs for Yasir Durant. Rumor is that his mom thought she was naming him “Yes, Sir!”

I agree with Captain Stone that he’s a big pile of goo.

That’s why tough little undrafted fire hydrant Kory Russey and his 38 reps at the bench press—more than double Steuber’s—has a real chance of making the 53.

Yasir Doolittle might be shown the door.

Someone needs to ask Bill why he traded with the Chiefs for Yasir Durant. Rumor is that his mom thought she was naming him “Yes, Sir!”

I agree with Captain Stone that he’s a big pile of goo.

Yep, the Queefs' OL is good - and make no mistake it's now really, Really good - thanks in large part to the Patriots (Thuney, passing on Trey Smith, giving them something for Durant) & Packers (choosing Josh Meyers instead of Creed Humphrey)... Un - ****ing - believable.

If we keep only 2 qb’s, we can afford to keep Robert’s as the 6th defensive lineman.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back