PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots-Dolphins Week 1 Key Matchups, Who Has the Razor’s Edge?

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Agreed...If the Pats can't beat the Fluck Fo's in Foxborough, then there's no hope for them.

Patriots-Dolphins Week 1 Key Matchups, Who Has the Razor’s Edge?
Steve Balestrieri
The key to the Patriots’ defensive success is getting the pass rush home. Judon, Van Noy, Barmore, Hightower, and Josh Uche can get to the QB,

The post Patriots-Dolphins Week 1 Key Matchups, Who Has the Razor’s Edge? appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)
You say the Dolphins have improved.

Maybe Fuller (who is suspended), sure, but where? They lost both Van Noy, Karras, and Godchaux to the Pats. Their pickups were minimal - Brissett after losing Fitzpatrick, for example.

Are they really improved?

You say the Dolphins have improved.

Maybe Fuller (who is suspended), sure, but where? They lost both Van Noy, Karras, and Godchaux to the Pats. Their pickups were minimal - Brissett after losing Fitzpatrick, for example.

Are they really improved?

Looks to me like they've improved at WR, NT & DB; same or worse at QB, RB, TE, OL, DE & LB...

Looks to me like they've improved at WR, NT & DB; same or worse at QB, RB, TE, OL, DE & LB...
And without Fuller for a few weeks (and will he be the same without the juice?), that's a maybe...but probably improved when he's back at WR. Not for week 1, however.

I don't think they've improved at NT.

And overall? I don't see them as an improved team. Not just saying this as a Pat homer, but when you're saying a team has improved in the off-season, show me how and where.

It's easy to do with a roster like the Pats, of course - comparing this year to last ON PAPER is a joke.

And without Fuller for a few weeks (and will he be the same without the juice?), that's a maybe...but probably improved when he's back at WR. Not for week 1, however.

I don't think they've improved at NT.

And overall? I don't see them as an improved team. Not just saying this as a Pat homer, but when you're saying a team has improved in the off-season, show me how and where.

It's easy to do with a roster like the Pats, of course - comparing this year to last ON PAPER is a joke.

Yeah to say the Doofins have "improved" can be rationalized to a degree, but they really haven't in any overall significant way that should prevent the Pats from beating them Sunday.

I am not under estimating the dolphins,

if we do not shut down the running game, we are cooked.

If we cannot shut down Miami's running game - which sucks - then our whole season is cooked.

What is Roberts crying about that was clear as day

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back