PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots — Dolphins Week 2 Key Matchups On SNF

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots — Dolphins Week 2 Key Matchups On SNF
Steve Balestrieri
The biggest question mark is Jonathan Jones who, matches up with Hill, showed up on the injury report with an ankle injury.

The post Patriots — Dolphins Week 2 Key Matchups On SNF appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

When considering the uncertainty surrounding our offensive Line, I just can't see where we have the edge in either the running or the passing games, nevermind both of them.

Agree with the run vs pass matchups when we're on defense.

Also agree with their keys to winning, but not with the prediction, sorry. Still don't trust this offense, with this OL situation.

Amazes me how little proofreading there is on articles nowadays ...
Patriots WRs vs. Eagles Secondary — Edge New England

When considering the uncertainty surrounding our offensive Line, I just can't see where we have the edge in either the running or the passing games, nevermind both of them.

Agree with the run vs pass matchups when we're on defense.

Also agree with their keys to winning, but not with the prediction, sorry. Still don't trust this offense, with this OL situation.
We've been fans since the 60's. Do you evah remember having an OL siuation like this, with 4 of 5 starters out?
i sure as hell can't.
It's gonna take a while to get em all back and then hopefully play together and get in synch over 3 or 4 games. That'll bring us close to mid-season.
I think this offense could really start showing what it's capable of then.
In the meantime, it's chewing gum and baling wire

We've been fans since the 60's. Do you evah remember having an OL siuation like this, with 4 of 5 starters out?
i sure as hell can't.
It's gonna take a while to get em all back and then hopefully play together and get in synch over 3 or 4 games. That'll bring us close to mid-season.
I think this offense could really start showing what it's capable of then.
In the meantime, it's chewing gum and baling wire

No practice time together during TC & preseason also... Nope, can't recall this much Non-continuity in our OL since...never, probably.

Dam shame too, because there was a game to be won last week; there's another to be won tomorrow; and yet another next week... But instead we're being held hostage by our offensive Line's health...

Can you imagine how dire our circumstances would be if Obie & Yo Adrian weren't here right now, and Phatt Matt still was? Yikes.

Still don't trust this offense, with this OL situation.
‘Fraid you’re right.

I expect more of a defensive battle as the Patriots defense will often be too much for Miami to handle.

But Miami’s defense may also be a lot better this week, esp playing the MASH Pats OL.

I speculate that Strange will play. Onwenu is probably a toss up.

Anderson-Strange?-David?-Mafi-???

Pretty clear the right side of the line is looking weak. Mafi struggled at RG, a new position, during TC.

‘Fraid you’re right.

I expect more of a defensive battle as the Patriots defense will often be too much for Miami to handle.

But Miami’s defense may also be a lot better this week, esp playing the MASH Pats OL.

I speculate that Strange will play. Onwenu is probably a toss up.

Anderson-Strange?-David?-Mafi-???

Pretty clear the right side of the line is looking weak. Mafi struggled at RG, a new position, during TC.

As I mentioned in another thread, if we're unable to run the ball well-enough vs their defense, then it's going to be nearly impossible to throw the ball well-enough vs their pass rush & secondary.

And it was at Left Guard where Mafi struggled; his natural playing position is Right Guard.

As I mentioned in another thread, if we're unable to run the ball well-enough vs their defense, then it's going to be nearly impossible to throw the ball well-enough vs their pass rush & secondary.

And it was at Left Guard where Mafi struggled; his natural playing position is Right Guard.
I seem to remember in preseason, he was played mostly at left guard, ICBW

I seem to remember in preseason, he was played mostly at left guard, ICBW

Yep; not sure why though... He would've seemed a natural fit as Onwenu's backup starter at RG even though he was the starting LG at UCLA last year; NFL LG is a different beast however, more closely resembling Mankin$ & Thuney... Siddy Sow too... and Isaiah Wynn maybe...

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back