PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: NFL Combine Day 1 Results: Surprises, Winners and Losers

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
If Bill does the smaht thing and trades down from 21 multiple times to acquire multiple extra picks, including at least one extra Day 2 pick PLUS at least one extra Day 3 pick, then I wouldn't object if he used the extra Day 2 pick on Skyy Moore and the extra Day 3 pick on Kevin Austin (but not until the 6th/7th round)... Christian Watson might now be already taken before the end of Round 2...

I wouldn't erase Metchie's name from your board just yet, though I wouldn't draft Jameson Williams with my first couple of picks either, nor Metchie until at least somewhere in the 3rd round... Private workouts are gonna be important for him...

Slade Bolden: UDFA.

Denver has a ton of picks and would make a great partner. There is no qb worthy of their first round pick, maybe a guy they like is there at 21.

Denver has a ton of picks and would make a great partner. There is no qb worthy of their first round pick, maybe a guy they like is there at 21.

There's no way I'm trading all the way down from 21 to 40 without making At Least one other trade in between... I myself would be looking to make Two trades in between...

There's no way I'm trading all the way down from 21 to 40 without making At Least one other trade in between... I myself would be looking to make Two trades in between...

Who else needs a qb that would want to dance with us?

Who else needs a qb that would want to dance with us?

Possibly the Titties, Loins & Vagiants before Denver... Other teams might want to move up for other players too, not just QBs...

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back