PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: New England Patriots News 12-05, AFC East Notes

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
New England Patriots News 12-05, AFC East Notes
Steve Balestrieri
“Have I done it consistently' Not to my liking, but I am getting there,” Newton said “It’s just a learning curve."

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Kenny Stills Still Available? 2021 Beckons:

"When the Texans cut WR Kenny Stills last week, it was expected that one of the contenders making a Super Bowl run would add him to their 53-man squad and load up for a deep postseason run. But so far, there have been no takers which is a tad surprising, considering Stills is still young (28), and has been a productive receiver.
Why not New England? The Patriots aren’t one of the premier stops right now at 5-6 but it shouldn’t be as long a shot as one would think at first glance. Stills isn’t a #1 wide receiver but could be a very good #2-3 depending on who he is surrounded with. And since he has cleared waivers, he is an unrestricted free agent and could come on board for a few games and build up familiarity in the offense heading into 2021.
As we mentioned above, he’s been productive in the NFL and has 310 catches for 4843 yards (15.6-yard average per reception) with 37 touchdowns in his career. He’d become the obvious favored target with the Patriots given their current roster and the fact that Julian Edelman may not return this season, if at all."

Yeah if the Price is Right I wouldn't mind signing him this season, to what would amount to an early Futures contract...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back