PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: New England Patriots News 05-16, A Quick Look at the Patriots Roster

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I'm hoping that JaWrong Bentley doesn't have any number here by Opening Day; that Harvey Langi or Terez Hall is Raekwon McMillan's backup at ILB; and that the rest of the useless flotsam - Rashod Berry, Brandon the King of STs Penalties, and Roy Reynolds are all disinfected from the building at the same time JaWrong is.

And I'm happy that Billy & his New Minions are so sure that their roster is "fixed" that they don't bother to sign Anybody post-draft except for Langi & a ****ing Kicker...

8-9.

P.S.: "The team lacked a true nose tackle last year and it was noticeably lacking in the run defense. Godchaux should alleviate that. Barmore should be an upgrade along the interior defensive line in the running game and by creating pressure on the QB in the passing game. Cowart, Spence, and Davis have all flashed at times, Adams and Murray will also be right in the mix..."

Godsmack is NOT a Nose Tackle, as we'll all see soon enough...

"...and Murray will also be right in the mix..."

The Comedian? Right in the mix? Stop it...Our interior line still stinks, but it doesn't stink that badly...Dude's a blocking dummy for TC and that's it.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that JaWrong Bentley doesn't have any number here by Opening Day; that Harvey Langi or Terez Hall is Raekwon McMillan's backup at ILB; and that the rest of the useless flotsam - Rashod Berry, Brandon the King of STs Penalties, and Roy Reynolds are all disinfected from the building at the same time JaWrong is.

And I'm happy that Billy & his New Minions are so sure that their roster is "fixed" that they don't bother to sign Anybody post-draft except for Langi & a ****ing Kicker...

8-9.
You radiate Love

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes