PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: Patriots Roster Analysis – Defense

Carl Davis is hardly an immovable object at NT; I’ve seen him get moved far more often than I’ve seen him not get moved… Bill should’ve done a better job of bringing somebody better than him into the building.

Dee Wise is worth not one penny more than the vet minimum and is therefore Grotesquely Over-Paid… Bill needed to find another DE with more pass-rushing juice for the money than this stiff.

Wino, Uche, Perkins…

Jalopy Tavai & ESPECIALLY Brandon the King of Incriminating Photos are Horrible, HORRIBLE wastes of roster spaces.

Still don’t trust ANY of our CBs besides JCJack… Too bad that Gilmore cared more about Me and not enough about We…

And the over-rated Jake Bailey, who sucked on Monday night, isn’t having even a league-average season.

Carl Davis is hardly an immovable object at NT; I’ve seen him get moved far more often than I’ve seen him not get moved… Bill should’ve done a better job of bringing somebody better than him into the building.

Dee Wise is worth not one penny more than the vet minimum and is therefore Grotesquely Over-Paid… Bill needed to find another DE with more pass-rushing juice for the money than this stiff.

Wino, Uche, Perkins…

Jalopy Tavai & ESPECIALLY Brandon the King of Incriminating Photos are Horrible, HORRIBLE wastes of roster spaces.

Still don’t trust ANY of our CBs besides JCJack… Too bad that Gilmore cared more about Me and not enough about We…

And the over-rated Jake Bailey, who sucked on Monday night, isn’t having even a league-average season.
IMO...

Davis is playing well in rotation.

Wise is having his best year...he's a good DE. On scale of 1-10 he's a 7 this year.

Wino, Uche, Perkins...they have either been out with injuries or in Perkins case...learning a new position (LB).

Our CB's are playing excellent the past 7 weeks. They are part of the reason the Pats have the #1 defense in the NFL.

Bailey is the best punter in the NFL.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back