PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: Final Thoughts on Patriots Mini-Camp Day 2 and Morse’s Morsels

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
"Bourne has had the opportunity to shine while JuJu Smith-Shuster and Tyquan Thornton have been out of minicamp with injuries. He has run through the drills and looked good but not one reporter has mentioned anything that he has done that is out of the ordinary!"

- He's also heavier now than at any other time here; I wonder if he's been told to expect more snaps on the outside now that JuJu's been signed and Double-D's been drafted...

Excellent take on Trent Brown... David Letterman, way back when he was funny, would approve of your description of him.

What bothers me about not drafting a potential Left Tackle isn't at #46 (didn't really like anybody there after Anton Harrison & Matthew Bergeron were gone), but at 76... or 120... or 144... or not signing one of the couple of decent ones who went undrafted...

"DeVante Parker wanted nothing to do with the questions being asked about DeAndre Hopkins conjecture..."

- I don't blame him either... I think it's in poor taste to ask him about somebody who, if signed here, could very well take his job away.

"As has been his tradition in recent years, Head Coach Bill Belichick sent the players off with an extra day off..."

- I wouldn't have cancelled that last day of practice. For this team? You kidding me? Whatever happened to No Days Off?

Justus Tavai sucks, same as his brother... And I don't want DJ Fluker either; Bill needs to look for people to play LEFT Tackle.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back