PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: 15 Thoughts Taking a Look at the Patriots’ Roster Maneuvering

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I don't think McCarron played for O'Brien at Alabama. Houston.

The Reiffer & McDermott injuries certainly played a part; but I wonder if Bill was looking to get younger, more athletic, cheaper & with higher upside at OT by the end of TC anyway...

Activating Mister Anderson this close to Opening Day was shockingly short-sighted. NFW is he gonna be ready to provide any meaningful contribution until week 3 at Exit-16W; so Bill should've kept him on NFI and saved that roster spot for somebody like JJ Taylor or Anthony Firkser... Anderson's not a Right Tackle, BTW; he's a Left-side lineman all day long.

Same case can also be made for Onwenu... Should've probably just kept him on the PUP.

I would've re-signed Chasin' 'Hinds to the PS and told Thanksdad & Stubby to take a ****ing hike.

I would've also re-signed Kid Dyno-Mite to it and told Ty Monty the same thing I told Thanksdad & Stubby.

Kudos to Bill for playing his cards right regarding Zappy & Cunningham; I guess the rest of the league doesn't think they're any good either.

Signing Thyroid Pits & Monty to the PS doesn't "bolster" a Dam Thing.

Firkser should've been the TE signed to the PS, not Matty Suckol.

I too was happy to see Calvin Munson re-signed to the PS, but angry that Joey G Harris, aka the brother of the pro lacrosse player, also was.

If Isaiah Bolden hadn't been hurt, I believe he would've beaten-out Ameer Speed for the final DB spot... I think they both kinda suck anyway and would've put in waiver claims for BOTH Darius Rush AND Kyu-Blu Kelly, who were instead each claimed by... playoff teams. Thanks for nothing, Billy and the Other 29: you just gave both KC & Seattle a free draft pick.

I never would've signed Bedsore to the PS either; the LAST thing this team needs is another Strong Safety.

Yeah I also kinda don't agree with the Corliss Waitman signing to the PS... He had a very good camp and would've Easily beaten-out Jake the Fake Bailey last year; but if anything we might need to sign a veteran Place-Kicker to the PS in case Ryland goes wobbly on us.

Last edited:
I would've re-signed Chasin' 'Hinds and told Thanksdad & Stubby to take a ****ing hike.
Agree
I would've re-signed Kid Dyno-Mite and told Ty Monty to also take a ****ing hike.
Agree
Kudos to Bill for playing his cards right regarding Zappy & Cunningham
Agree
Firkser should've been the TE signed to the PS, not Matty Suckol.
Agree
I too was happy to see Calvin Munson re-signed to the PS,
Agree
If Isaiah Bolden hadn't been hurt, I believe he would've beaten-out Ameer Speed for the final DB spot.
Agree

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back