PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: James White Earns College Degree From The University of Wisconsin, Fulfills Promise To His Parents

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
James White Earns College Degree From The University of Wisconsin, Fulfills Promise To His Parents
Robert Alvarez
James White completes his college degree from The University of Wisconsin, pays tribute to his parents for inspiring him to go back.

The post James White Earns College Degree From The University of Wisconsin, Fulfills Promise To His Parents appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Don't know what Life Sciences Communication is, but good for him anyway.

Great story. Congratulations, James. I think he will have a very successful post-playing career.

Incredible feat especially when you consider the year he and his family had.

James White Earns College Degree From The University of Wisconsin, Fulfills Promise To His Parents
Robert Alvarez
James White completes his college degree from The University of Wisconsin, pays tribute to his parents for inspiring him to go back.

The post James White Earns College Degree From The University of Wisconsin, Fulfills Promise To His Parents appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)
Congratulations James!!! Proud of ya!!!

Did his mom survived the car accident? I remember she was hospitalized while his dad unfortunately died at the scene. Tough situation to deal with.

Did his mom survived the car accident? I remember she was hospitalized while his dad unfortunately died at the scene. Tough situation to deal with.
Fans get a bad rap, but not all of us are just rooting for laundry. I searched forever and couldn't find anything for the longest time. Finally got this:

She's okay physically, but obviously still dealing with the trauma of losing her husband. Hard to say how close they were since couples can drift apart over the years. But surely she's dealing with some pain at the least. Horrible situation, but at least he didn't lose both his parents. Autonomous vehicles cannot get here fast enough. 40,000 Americans die every year in vehicle accidents.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back